Montreal Impact Soccer Schools Unveil March Programming
MONTREAL - After having successfully launched their 2018 winter program, the Montreal Impact Soccer Schools (SoSc), presented by Nutrilait, unveiled on Tuesday their program for March 2018.
Soccer camps - 2018 March break
For spring break, from March 5 to 9, two training venues will be available in the Greater Montreal area, in Brossard and in Laval.
Half-day or full-day camps are available for players born between 2004 and 2011. A specialized program for competitive goalies (boys and girls) born between 2003 and 2008 will be available only in Laval, in a half-day format.
Each registration includes a ball, an official SoSc adidas jersey, an Impact promotional item and a ticket for the home opener on March 17, 2018, at Olympic Stadium against Toronto FC.
A Bleu-blanc-noir experience at Olympic Stadium on March 17
In mid-March, the SoSc will use the Impact's home opener to evoke a traditional event in the morning, the "Bleu-blanc-noir experience at Olympic Stadium."
Offered since 2012, this training session has allowed over 1,250 soccer players to live an unforgettable and immersive experience, by playing on the same field as the Impact's professional players, just a few hours before the first game of the year in Montreal.
The session will take place from 10am to 11:30am, for girls and boys born between 2003 and 2012, and will include an official SoSc adidas jersey, an Impact promotional item and a ticket for the game in the afternoon.
The price until Sunday, February 18 is $85 + taxes. As of February 19, the price will be $100 + taxes.
Every participant registered to one of these programs will be automatically entered into an exclusive contest and stands the chance of winning one of 10 available spots (five spots for players in the March break programs and five spots for the players in the Bleu-blanc-noir experience at Olympic Stadium) to live the warm-up experience at Olympic Stadium on March 17, 2018. Registration and information: ecoles.impactmontreal.com | 514-328-3668, ext. 250.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 13, 2018
- Windy City Beats Raptors 905 99-91, Heads into All-Star Break Strong - New York Red Bulls
- Real Salt Lake Weekly Update - Real Salt Lake
- Impact Faces Chicago Fire Wednesday Night in Bradenton - Montreal Impact
- Montreal Impact Soccer Schools Unveil March Programming - Montreal Impact
- Sounders FC Signs Alex Roldan and Jordan McCrary - Seattle Sounders FC
- Fire Resume Preseason Slate with Friendly against Montreal Impact on Wednesday - Chicago Fire
- Revs Battle FC Dallas in Mobile Mini Sun Cup Opener on Wednesday - New England Revolution
- Sounders FC Announces IHeartMedia as New Radio Broadcast Partner, with 950 KJR AM Becoming Radio Flagship - Seattle Sounders FC
- Toronto FC Sign Defender Auro - Toronto FC
- Sporting KC Acquires $100,000 of General Allocation Money in Trade - Sporting Kansas City
- United Acquire Yamil Asad from Atlanta United - D.C. United
- Owundi Joins Pangop as Second Cameroon International with MNUFC - Minnesota United FC
- Atlanta United Acquires up to $600,000 in Allocation Money in Trade with D.C. United for Yamil Asad - Atlanta United FC
- Real Salt Lake Launches Innovative Local Streaming and Ticketing Partnership with KSL - Real Salt Lake
- FC Bayern Munich & FC Dallas Announce Landmark Player Development Partnership - FC Dallas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.