MLS Announces Time Change for Quakes at NYCFC on September 14
SAN JOSE, Calif. - Major League Soccer today announced the regular season matchup between the San Jose Earthquakes and New York City FC will now kick off at 9:30 a.m. PT instead of the originally scheduled 4 p.m. PT.
The match will air locally on NBC Sports California, KNBR 1050 (English) and 1370 KZSF (Spanish).
The interconference showdown at Yankee Stadium marks just the fifth meeting between the two clubs all-time and the only matchup during the 2019 MLS regular season.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 9, 2019
- D.C. United Draw 0-0 with Montreal at Audi Field - D.C. United
- Second Consecutive Clean Sheet on the Road - Montreal Impact
- Game Notes: Sounders FC at Colorado Rapids - April 10, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- MLS Issues Disciplinary Committee Decisions - MLS
- Impact Kicks off GA Cup Saturday in Texas - Montreal Impact
- New York Red Bulls and Prudential Financial Sign 12 Players to Unified Team - New York Red Bulls
- LAFC Forward Carlos Vela Voted MLS Player of the Month Presented by Ea Sports - Los Angeles FC
- Los Angeles Football Club Forward Carlos Vela Voted MLS Player of the Month Presented by EA SPORTS - MLS
- MLS Announces Time Change for Quakes at NYCFC on September 14 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Kick-Off Time Change: New York City FC Home Match on Saturday, September 14 vs. San Jose Earthquakes Moved to 12:30 p.m. ET - New York City FC
- Sounders FC Signs Midfielder Danny Leyva as Homegrown Player - Seattle Sounders FC
- Minnesota United Announces Plans for Allianz Field Inaugural Home Opener - Minnesota United FC
- Mikey Ambrose to Miss 3-5 Weeks with Meniscus Injury - Atlanta United FC
- Minnesota United FC to Unveil Gem Allianz Field on Saturday - This Week in MLS - MLS
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Jose Earthquakes Stories
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: May 20, 2019
- Earthquakes Forward Chris Wondolowski Named MLS Player of the Week
- Chris Wondolowski scores four goals to break all-time MLS record
- Earthquakes Forward Chris Wondolowski Breaks All-Time MLS Goals Record
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: May 13, 2019