Minnesota United Announces 2023 Preseason Schedule
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Minnesota United today announced the club's 2023 preseason schedule. This year's six-week preseason includes a return training trip in Florida and participation in the second annual Coachella Valley Invitational.
The Loons report to camp at the National Sports Center (NSC) in Blaine, Minn. on Friday, January 6 and will train at the NSC for a week before departing on the first leg of the preseason where the club will once again spend nearly two weeks in Florida.
MNUFC returns to Minnesota in early February to train at the NSC for a week before heading to west to California for the 2023 Coachella Valley Invitational at Empire Polo Club in Indio. The tournament, which runs from Feb. 1-18, will host 12 of the top Major League Soccer clubs for training and a preseason exhibition at the location made famous by the iconic Coachella Valley Music and Art Festival.
The second annual invitational will be open to fans. MNUFC will join Charlotte FC, D.C. United, LA Galaxy, New York City FC, New York Red Bulls, Portland Timbers, San Jose Earthquakes, St. Louis City SC, Toronto FC and Vancouver Whitecaps.
For access to an exclusive pre-sale and additional ticketing information, fans are encouraged to sign up at CoachellaValleyInvitational.com. Additional details about this tournament, including the match schedule, ticket on-sale information and media accreditation for the Coachella Valley Invitational, will be announced in the coming weeks.
Minnesota United will announce media availabilities, opponents and match schedules at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from November 15, 2022
- 2022 FIFA World Cup: The MLS Connections to Watch For - MLS
- Domenico Criscito Announces Retirement - Toronto FC
- Sounders FC Exercises 2023 Contract Option of Sam Adeniran - Seattle Sounders FC
- New York City FC Announces Roster Moves for 2023 - New York City FC
- LAFC Announces Roster Moves for 2023 Season - Los Angeles FC
- Minnesota United Announces 2023 Preseason Schedule - Minnesota United FC
- Philadelphia Union Announce 2023 Roster Decisions - Philadelphia Union
- Whitecaps FC Confirm 2023 Preseason Start Date, Trip to Palm Springs - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LA Galaxy to Participate in AEG's Second Annual Coachella Valley Invitational February 6-15 at Empire Polo Club - LA Galaxy
- NYCFC to Participate in the Coachella Valley Invitational ÃÂ - New York City FC
- Earthquakes to Participate in 2023 Coachella Valley Invitational - San Jose Earthquakes
- D.C. United Among 12 Major League Soccer Clubs Scheduled to Participate in Coachella Valley Invitational - D.C. United
- Timbers Set to Participate in 2023 Coachella Valley Invitational - Portland Timbers
- FC Dallas Signs Forward Tarik Scott to Homegrown Contract - FC Dallas
- Defender Tayvon Gray Signs Contract ExtensionÃÂ - New York City FC
- Sporting KC Announces Roster Moves Ahead of 2023 Season - Sporting Kansas City
- FC Cincinnati Announce Roster Decisions Ahead of 2023 Season - FC Cincinnati
- CF Montréal Exercises Options for 10 Players - Club de Foot Montreal
- DaMarcus Beasley Named Major League Soccer Ambassador for the FIFA World Cup - MLS
- New England Revolution Academy Highlights: November 15, 2022 - New England Revolution
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota United FC Stories
- Minnesota United Academy U15 Head Coach Peter Mcdonnell Named as a 2023-24 Elite Formation Coaching License Participant
- Minnesota United Announces Date Change for New England Revolution Home Match
- Minnesota United Sign Defender Mikael Marques
- Minnesota United to Face Club Puebla and Chicago Fire FC in Leagues Cup 2023 Group Stage Play
- MNUFC Announces International Friendly Versus FC Kaiserslautern