Minnesota Timberwolves Recall Keita Bates-Diop from G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves
Minneapolis-St. Paul - The Minnesota Timberwolves today announced they have recalled forward Keita Bates-Diop from the Iowa Wolves, the team's NBA G League affiliate.
Bates-Diop played in one game for Iowa, totaling 20 points and 10 rebounds in 39 minutes in the Wolves' 109-103 loss last night at Santa Cruz. He has seen action in two games for Minnesota this season, playing a total of 18 minutes while scoring four points. The Timberwolves drafted Bates-Diop with the 48th overall selection in the 2018 NBA Draft.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 11, 2018
- Clippers Rally Back to Take Down Kings for First Win - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Windy City Extends Losing Streak to Four, Falls 111-91 to Raptors 905 - Windy City Bulls
- Hustle Rout Austin Spurs 132-86 for Second Straight Win - Austin Spurs
- Blue Beats Legends to Remain Undefeated - Oklahoma City Blue
- Hustle Rout Austin Spurs 132-86 for Second Straight Win - Memphis Hustle
- Blue Streak Continues over Texas - Texas Legends
- Vipers Defeat Go-Go 111-101 - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Detroit Pistons Recall Henry Ellenson and Khyri Thomas from Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Minnesota Timberwolves Recall Keita Bates-Diop from G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- Hornets Recall Devonte' Graham from Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- Warriors Complete First 4-0 Start in Team History, Beat Wolves 109-103 Tonight - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Kings Assign Giles to Stockton Kings - Stockton Kings
- Iowa Adds Firepower, Unable to Finish in Loss at Santa Cruz - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.