Detroit Pistons Recall Henry Ellenson and Khyri Thomas from Grand Rapids Drive
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons announced today that the team has recalled forward Henry Ellenson and guard Khyri Thomas from the Grand Rapids Drive, the team's NBA G League affiliate.
In four games with the Drive this season, Ellenson is averaging 20.8 points (51% FG, 47% 3FG), 12.0 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 1.0 blocks. In a win vs. the Windy City Bulls on November 3, Ellenson recorded his G League season-high 29 points (9-12 FG, 3-5 3FG, 8-9 FT) and 15 rebounds.
Thomas is averaging 22.3 points (56% FG, 52% 3FG), 2.3 rebounds, 2.5 assists and 1.3 steals in his four games with Grand Rapids and recorded a G League career-high 32 points at Greensboro (11/10).
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 11, 2018
- Clippers Rally Back to Take Down Kings for First Win - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Windy City Extends Losing Streak to Four, Falls 111-91 to Raptors 905 - Windy City Bulls
- Hustle Rout Austin Spurs 132-86 for Second Straight Win - Austin Spurs
- Blue Beats Legends to Remain Undefeated - Oklahoma City Blue
- Hustle Rout Austin Spurs 132-86 for Second Straight Win - Memphis Hustle
- Blue Streak Continues over Texas - Texas Legends
- Vipers Defeat Go-Go 111-101 - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Detroit Pistons Recall Henry Ellenson and Khyri Thomas from Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Minnesota Timberwolves Recall Keita Bates-Diop from G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- Hornets Recall Devonte' Graham from Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- Warriors Complete First 4-0 Start in Team History, Beat Wolves 109-103 Tonight - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Kings Assign Giles to Stockton Kings - Stockton Kings
- Iowa Adds Firepower, Unable to Finish in Loss at Santa Cruz - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.