Metrobus Park 'N Ride Service
ST. JOHN'S, NL - The Metrobus Park 'n Ride service is back again this season, starting with Friday and Saturday night's St. John's IceCaps games at Mile One Centre.
Available on game days throughout the season, the Park 'n Ride service shuttles fans to and from select locations before and after all IceCaps games. The service runs from Bowring Park and Confederation Building and begins one hour before game time, with return shuttles becoming available immediately following the game.
The fare is $5.00 per person, payable only on the way to Mile One Centre. A proof of payment system is in place; patrons must present their proof of payment upon boarding the shuttle after the game. Patrons without the required proof of payment will be denied boarding.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 27, 2016
- IceHogs Announce Plans for White Sox Fan Appreciation Day - Rockford IceHogs
- Rampage Hold on for 4-2 Win over Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Goaltender Jack Flinn Joins Ontario Reign - Ontario Reign
- Anaheim Ducks Announce Roster Moves - San Diego Gulls
- Manitoba Moose Blomqvist Assigned to Tulsa - Manitoba Moose
- San Diego Gulls Announce Second Annual Salute to Heroes Ticket Program - San Diego Gulls
- Canucks Recall Mike Zalewski from the Comets - Utica Comets
- Albany Devils Today -- October 27, 2016 - Albany Devils
- B-Sens Recall Goaltender Scott Greenham from Wichita (ECHL) - Binghamton Senators
- Team Poster Giveaway Among Promotions For Upcoming Home Weekend - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Metrobus Park 'N Ride Service - St. John's IceCaps
- Ottawa Senators Recall Goaltender Chris Driedger - Binghamton Senators
- WILD ANNOUNCES GAELIC STORM CONCERT - Iowa Wild
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- San Diego Gulls Fall to Stockton Heat - San Diego Gulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.