Memphis 901 FC Returns to AutoZone Park Tomorrow as It Hosts Eastern Conference Foe Indy Eleven
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis 901 FC returns to AutoZone Park for the first time in three weeks as the club hosts Indy Eleven tomorrow at 7:30 p.m.
Memphis (2-6-4, 10 pts) is riding high as the club is back at AutoZone Park for the first time since May 18. The club has won five-straight matches in all competitions (USL Championship and Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup) and has scored 13 goals during that unbeaten stretch.
Now Memphis starts one of the busiest two weeks of the season where it'll face Indy Eleven tomorrow, host Orlando City SC in the Open Cup on June 12 at the Mike Rose Soccer Complex, travel to Canada to play the Ottawa Fury on June 15 and then host Liga MX powerhouse C.F. Pachuca on June 22.
Three players currently lead Memphis when it comes to goals scored in the USL Championship this season. Forwards Duane Muckette and Elliot Collier along with defender Marc Burch each have two goals in USL Championship play.
Tomorrow's opponent is ranked in the Top 5 in the Eastern Conference and possesses quite a bit of firepower as well.
Indy (6-2-3, 21 pts) is led offensively by forward Dane Kelly, who is the league's all-time leading scorer and 2017 league MVP. Kelly leads the club with four goals this season.
The club added forward Thomas Enevoldsen this season, a year after Enevoldson scored 20 goals for Western Conference side Orange County SC.
Aside from the action on the pitch, Memphis will be hosting its first Pride Night.
The night is aimed to benefit community groups serving all Memphians regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender expression, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation or socioeconomic status. Memphis 901 FC is proud to partner with OUTMemphis and the Bluff City Sports Association in raising awareness for the Metamorphosis Project, OUTMemphis's response to LGBTQ+ youth homelessness in Memphis.
Tickets for Pride Night are available, including $30 Pride Night Hat Specialty Tickets which include a sideline ticket plus a limited-edition Memphis 901 FC Pride Hat. Fans can purchase this specialty ticket by visiting www.memphis901fc.com/pridenight.
Call (901) 721-6000 or go to www.memphis901fc.com/tickets for more information on all ticket options.
Images from this story
Memphis 901 FC defender Jacob Hauser-Ramsey
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from June 7, 2019
- ATL UTD 2 Falls 3-1 against New York Red Bulls II - Atlanta United 2
- Three Things to Know About Sunday's Nashville SC Match at Bethlehem Steel FC - Nashville SC
- Legion FC Match Preview - Birmingham Legion FC
- San Antonio FC Hosts Reno 1868 FC at Toyota Field - San Antonio FC
- Three Upcoming Bethlehem Steel FC Matches Moved to Alternative Locations - Bethlehem Steel FC
- North Carolina FC Closes Three-Game USL Road Trip on Saturday Versus Tampa Bay - North Carolina FC
- Game Notes: Tacoma Defiance at Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC - June 8, 2019 - Tacoma Defiance
- Memphis 901 FC Returns to AutoZone Park Tomorrow as It Hosts Eastern Conference Foe Indy Eleven - Memphis 901 FC
- Match Preview: Toros Face Monarchs in Utah - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- Match Preview: San Antonio FC v Reno 1868 FC - Reno 1868 FC
- Nashville SC to Host Women's World Cup Watch Parties as Part of "Fan Jam Series" - Nashville SC
- Canadian National Team Player & MLS Veteran Dejan Jakovic Joins Lights FC - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Defender Neveal Hackshaw to Represent Trinidad & Tobago at CONCACAF Gold Cup - Indy Eleven
- Nashville SC Hosts Second Annual Trivia Cup at Bavarian Bierhaus - Nashville SC
- Match Preview: #TBRvNC - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Energy FC Wrap up Road Trip Tomorrow in Fresno - OKC Energy FC
- Real Monarchs SLC Welcomes Rio Grande Valley FC to Herriman for Pups at the Pitch Night - Real Monarchs SLC
- U.S. Open Cup Hero Signs with Independence - Charlotte Independence
- Louisville City Giving Free Tickets to Educators Saturday - Louisville City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.