Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. FC Cincinnati
ATLANTA - Atlanta United returns to action Wednesday when it hosts FC Cincinnati at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The match, presented by Novelis, is set to kick-off at 7 p.m. ET and will be regionally broadcast on Bally Sports Southeast.
For all statistics and media information, please visit our Media Resources page and Game Notes. MLS Media Assets can be found here.
Atlanta owns an all-time record of 3-1-2 against FC Cincinnati: 2-0-1 at home, 1-0-1 on the road and 0-1-0 at neutral sites in the series. This will be the second of three meetings between the teams during the regular season after a 1-1 draw at Cincinnati on July 21. Atlanta will travel to Cincinnati on Nov. 7, the final day of the regular season (3:30 p.m. ET, Bally Sports South).
Atlanta won its fifth match in the last six games Friday, defeating Orlando City SC 3-0 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. George Campbell scored the first goal of his MLS career and Ezequiel Barco scored his fifth goal of the year to set a new personal season-high in MLS. The Argentine attacking midfielder has scored four goals in his last six matches.
Atlanta has completed the second-most dribbles in the league with 272 and ranks fourth in passing accuracy in the attacking half with 79.21 %.
FC Cincinnati is coming off a 2-0 home win against Toronto FC on Saturday with goals from Brenner and Haris Medunjanin to snap a 12-game winless streak.
Wednesday, Sept. 15 | Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA | 7 p.m. (ET)
Atlanta United (7-7-9, 30 points) vs. FC Cincinnati (4-10-8, 20 points)
TV | Bally Sports Southeast
English Radio | 92.9 The Game
Spanish Radio | La Mejor
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 14, 2021
- Inter Miami CF Earns 0-1 Win over Toronto FC with Late Winner - Inter Miami CF
- New York Falls to Columbus Crew 2-1 - New York Red Bulls
- Toronto FC (0) Ã¢ÂÂ (1) Inter Miami CF Post Game Summary - Toronto FC
- FC Dallas Splits Points on the Road with New York City FC in 3-3 Draw - FC Dallas
- Minnesota United FC at Sporting Kansas City Preview - Minnesota United FC
- Rapids Visit Portland for Midweek Clash against Timbers - Colorado Rapids
- Austin FC Announces Second Installment of ATXFC Artist Initiative Rotating Mural Series - Austin FC
- Three Points: Houston Dynamo FC Travel West to Face LA Galaxy - Houston Dynamo FC
- Sounders FC Hosts Liga MX Side Santos Laguna in the Leagues Cup Semifinals - Seattle Sounders FC
- Nashville Soccer Club Youth Academy Set to Begin Inaugural Season - Nashville SC
- Sporting KC to Host Minnesota on Wednesday - Sporting Kansas City
- Sounders FC and Orlegi Sports Announce Strategic Alliance, Kick off Latinx Heritage Month Activities and Continue Commitment to Support Vaccination Efforts in South King County - Seattle Sounders FC
- CF Montréal Faces Orlando City SC on Wednesday Night in Florida - Club de Foot Montreal
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. FC Cincinnati - Atlanta United FC
- Charlotte FC Launches Greater Goals After-School Program - Charlotte FC
- Real Salt Lake Continues Two-Game Road Swing against San Jose - Real Salt Lake
- Orlando City Hosts CF Montréal on Wednesday - Orlando City SC
- #NYCvDAL: Five Facts You Need to Know - FC Dallas
- The Pitch - Tonight: MLS & LIGA MX All-Stars Face off in Leagues Cup Semifinal - MLS
- Breaking Down the Guzmán Corujo Signing - Charlotte FC
- Luis Montes from León and Juan Dinenno of Pumas Lead Clubs to Leagues Cup Semifinal in Houston; Game Time Set for 10 p.m. CT - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Atlanta United FC Stories
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. New York City FC
- Atlanta United Announces Broadcast Changes for October 20 Match vs. NYCFC
- Atlanta United Defeats Toronto FC 2-0
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. Toronto FC
- Atlanta United-New York Red Bulls Match Flexed to FS1