Mallards Announce Partnership with Impact Networking for 2015 Season
Madison, WI -The left field suites at the Duck Pond have a new name. In a partnership between the Mallards and Impact Networking the suites will now be the Impact Networking Left Field Suites.
With sport sponsorship involvement in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana, Impact Networking and the Mallards are proud to partner for the next few seasons. "We are excited to partner with such an esteemed organization as the Madison Mallards," said Madison Area Manager Alex Kusters. "The Duck Pond is one of Madison's great community venues, and we look forward to building and growing our presence and partnership with the Mallards over the coming years."
Impact Networking has partnered with teams and entities large and small. Involvement includes partnerships with the Chicago Blackhawks, Milwaukee Brewers, Arlington Park International Racecourse and the Indianapolis Indians, among others.
The Impact Networking Left Field Suites are the only premium indoor/outdoor private spaces for company outings and client entertainment. Serving anywhere from 25-100 people, these suites offer private wait service, all-you-can-eat ballpark food, unlimited beer, soda, and water, and a unique ballpark experience at the ballpark. To book your group outing in the Impact Networking Left Field Suites contact the Mallards ticket office by calling 608-246-4277 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mallards open the 2015 season tonight at 6:35 pm against the Kalamazoo Growlers at the Duck Pond. To purchase tickets call 608-246-4277 or log on to MallardsBaseball.com.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from May 26, 2015
- Growlers Drop Season Opener at Madison - Kalamazoo Growlers
- Bullfrogs Drop Close Contest; Harrison Twirls 7 1/3 Strong Innings in Debut - Green Bay Booyah
- Gonsolin Powers Mallards to Victory over Growlers - Madison Mallards
- Lakeshore Chinooks Use Big 8th Inning to Win Opener - Lakeshore Chinooks
- Honkers Home Opener Postponed Due to Weath and Unplayable Conditions - Rochester Honkers
- Rafters Postponed After Rain Hits Witter Field on Opening Day - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Rafters out to Open Season on a High Note - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- John Kuhn to Appear at Joannes Stadium on Opening Day - Green Bay Booyah
- Hill Gets the Nod for Mallards on Opening Night - Madison Mallards
- Kingfish Host St. Cloud Rox at Simmons Field at 7:05 p.m. Tonight on Opening Day - Kenosha Kingfish
- Three Players Added To Bullfrogs Roster - Green Bay Booyah
- Mallards Announce Partnership with Impact Networking for 2015 Season - Madison Mallards
- Bullfrogs Commence Second Year Under Tutelage of Skip Handelsman - Green Bay Booyah
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.