John Kuhn to Appear at Joannes Stadium on Opening Day
Green Bay, Wis.- Pro Bowl fullback John Kuhn will make an appearance at Joannes Stadium for Cellcom Opening Day on May 26 at 6:35 p.m. as the Green Bay Bullfrogs begin their 2015 season against the La Crosse Loggers.
The Green Bay Packers' fan favorite will be available at 5:30 p.m. to sign autographs or take pictures with fans in attendance. Kuhn will take a short break from signing to throw out the ceremonial first pitch and stand with the Bullfrogs players during the National Anthem. He will meet with fans at the signing table afterwards until 7:05 p.m.
Eight of Kuhn's nine seasons in the NFL have been spent in Green Bay. He has scored 28 career touchdowns and was honored as a Pro Bowl selection and a First-Team All-Pro selection last season for the Packers. Kuhn was also a named to the Pro Bowl in 2011. He has also been part of two Super Bowl teams. Kuhn won Super Bowl XL with the Pittsburgh Steelers in 2006 and Super Bowl XLV with the Packers in 2011.
Autographs will be limited to one item per person and will be done in a first come first serve basis. The Bullfrogs are partnering with Mayfield Sports Marketing to present Kuhn's appearance.
The Bullfrogs will open up the 2015 season at home on May 26th against the La Crosse Loggers. Group tickets, season tickets and 7-game packages are on sale now. The Bullfrogs off-season hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm. For more information please visit www.greenbaybullfrogs.com.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from May 26, 2015
- Growlers Drop Season Opener at Madison - Kalamazoo Growlers
- Bullfrogs Drop Close Contest; Harrison Twirls 7 1/3 Strong Innings in Debut - Green Bay Booyah
- Gonsolin Powers Mallards to Victory over Growlers - Madison Mallards
- Lakeshore Chinooks Use Big 8th Inning to Win Opener - Lakeshore Chinooks
- Honkers Home Opener Postponed Due to Weath and Unplayable Conditions - Rochester Honkers
- Rafters Postponed After Rain Hits Witter Field on Opening Day - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- Rafters out to Open Season on a High Note - Wisconsin Rapids Rafters
- John Kuhn to Appear at Joannes Stadium on Opening Day - Green Bay Booyah
- Hill Gets the Nod for Mallards on Opening Night - Madison Mallards
- Kingfish Host St. Cloud Rox at Simmons Field at 7:05 p.m. Tonight on Opening Day - Kenosha Kingfish
- Three Players Added To Bullfrogs Roster - Green Bay Booyah
- Mallards Announce Partnership with Impact Networking for 2015 Season - Madison Mallards
- Bullfrogs Commence Second Year Under Tutelage of Skip Handelsman - Green Bay Booyah
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.