Lynx Lend Support To Autism Ontario
OTTAWA - The Ottawa Lynx Baseball Club is pleased to announce that they have donated more than $1,100 to Autism Ontario.
All proceeds from fans' messages on the Lynx Stadium scoreboard throughout the 2007 season, totaling $1,160, have been earmarked for Autism Ontario, whose mission is to ensure that each individual with autism is provided the means to achieve quality of life as a respected member of society.
This is the first season the Lynx are the Triple-A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies. The Lynx Box Office is Open Monday to Friday from 10 am to 6 pm and Saturdays 10 am to 4 pm. Ticket information can be found at www.ottawalynx.com or by calling 613 747-LYNX (5969).
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from September 3, 2007
- Bats Use 8-2 Win In Season Finale To Sweep Indians - Indianapolis Indians
- Braves Tune Up For Playoffs With Win - Gwinnett Stripers
- Local Kid One Of Three Pitchers Promoted To Pittsburgh - Indianapolis Indians
- Wings Outslug Buffalo - IL1
- Bisons' Francisco Wins IL Batting Title - Buffalo Bisons
- Lynx Fall In Season Finale - Ottawa Lynx
- Bats Finish Strong, Beat Indians 8-2 - Louisville Bats
- Bulls Hold Off Knights in Season Finale - Charlotte Knights
- Bisons' Stanford Becomes Modern Era Strikeout King - Buffalo Bisons
- Lynx Lend Support To Autism Ontario - Ottawa Lynx
- Castro Joins Phillies - Ottawa Lynx
- Votto Named Louisville MVP - Louisville Bats
- Bisons Notes - Buffalo Bisons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.