Legends Announce Upgraded Game-Night Concessions
FRISCO, TX - The Texas Legends have announced upgrades in-venue that will improve the overall fan experience of game nights in the 2018-19 season. In-arena concessions underwent a renovation and menu items have been enhanced to include new Legends-centric options.
The upgraded atmosphere in the arena's food court now includes themed restaurants. Included among those is Legends partner Tu Bones BBQ. In their first year joining the Legends family, Tu Bones will be serving their famous bbq menu at every home game.
The Legends will also be adding custom menu items voted on by the Legends family. The Legends Burger is two ¼ lb. Nolan Ryan Beef patties stacked with smoked gouda, candied bacon, roasted jalapenos, and creamy chipotle aioli. The Legends Dog is topped with house roasted corn salsa, tangy Cholula aioli, queso fresco, and chili lime salt. Finally, the Frisco Wrap is sliced roast beef with smoked gouda, shaved red onions, pickled red jalapeno, leaf lettuce, and sweet bbq sauce. The sweet and spicy mix is meant to represent the North Dallas metroplex, full of unique flavor with a southern twist.
"We are excited to bring a wider variety and overall better experience to our fans," said Legends President/General Manager Malcolm Farmer. "We've been meeting with the arena and our new concessionaire and have all agreed this is the year to step it up and bring something new to Frisco."
This season is the first for new concessionaire, Ryan Sanders Sports and Entertainment (RS3). The strategic hospitality company took over concessions for the arena over the summer and immediately began implementing a plan for overall facelift of the venue's food services.
The first opportunity to check out the new concessions will be this Friday as the Legends host the Salt Lake City Stars in their home opener. Doors open at 6:30pm and the game tips off at 7:30. For tickets or information call 214-469-0822 or visit www.TexLegends.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 7, 2018
- Knicks Look to Avenge Previous Playoff Matchup against Raptors - Westchester Knicks
- Windy City Drops Their Second Consecutive Game, Fall to Grand Rapids, 114-105 - Windy City Bulls
- Maten, Skyforce Cruise to Fourth Straight Win - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Balanced Drive Overcome Bulls - Grand Rapids Drive
- NAZ Suns Can't Finish Back-To-Back Set Sweep - Northern Arizona Suns
- Legends Announce Upgraded Game-Night Concessions - Texas Legends
- Legends Host Military Empowerment Night Benefiting Project RELO, Presented by Sprint - Texas Legends
- Greensboro Swarm, PNC Bank Plan Season-Long Campaign to Benefit Guilford Child Development - Greensboro Swarm
- Memphis Hustle to Host Opening Weekend Festivities - Memphis Hustle
- Memphis Grizzlies Recall Jevon Carter from Memphis Hustle - Memphis Hustle
- Pacers Assign Alize Johnson and Edmond Sumner to Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Detroit Pistons Assign Henry Ellenson and Khyri Thomas to Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Stars Win Home Opener at Vivint Smart Home Arena - Salt Lake City Stars
- Stars Outshine Legends in Final Minutes - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.