Lakeland Magic Add Anthony Brown
The Lakeland Magic, NBA G League affiliate of the Orlando Magic, have added Forward/Guard, Anthony Brown. In a corresponding roster move, the Magic waived Justin Jackson due to a season ending injury and will retain his rights for the next two seasons.
Brown (6-7, 210, Stanford) prior to a brief stint overseas with the Serbian club Partizan, signed a two-way contract with the Minnesota Timberwolves in August 2017. During the 2017-18 season, he averaged 18.9 points, 4.8 rebounds and 3.7 assists in 37.7 minutes play. He appeared in 45 games for the Wolves shooting 45.9 percent from the field and 40.4 percent from the three.
Jackson (6-7, 225) averaged 4.5 points and 3.8 rebounds shooting 34 percent from the field for the Magic.
Lakeland Magic single game tickets and group tickets are available now. For ticket information, visit lakelandmagic.com or call 863.825.3258.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 10, 2019
- Thornton and Smith Lead Drive over Suns - Grand Rapids Drive
- Fourth Quarter Proves Fatal for Suns in Grand Rapids - Northern Arizona Suns
- Greensboro Bested by Capital City - Greensboro Swarm
- Pinson, Nets Cut Down Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Boston Celtics Sign R.J. Hunter to Two-Way Contract - Maine Red Claws
- Celtics Sign R.J. Hunter to Two-Way Contract - Erie BayHawks
- Lakeland Magic Add Anthony Brown - Lakeland Magic
- Brown Jr., McRae and Robinson to Join Go-Go in Greensboro - Capital City Go-Go
- Westchester Knicks at Greensboro Swarm Game Time Changed - Westchester Knicks
- Swarm Tip Moved to 11 a.m. on February 28 - Greensboro Swarm
- Timberwolves Recall Keita Bates-Diop from G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- Westchester Gets Ready for Three-Game Road Swing - Westchester Knicks
- Herd Snaps Losing Streak with Win against Suns - Wisconsin Herd
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.