LA Galaxy Advise Fans to Arrive Early for July 19 Match vs. LAFC
LOS ANGELES - The LA Galaxy are advising fans to arrive early to the LA Galaxy's July 19 match against LAFC at Dignity Health Sports Park (7 p.m. PT; ESPN/ESPN Deportes). Fans who arrive at the stadium after 6 p.m. may risk missing kick off between the two sides, with an expected sellout crowd in attendance for the match, presented by Herbalife Nutrition.
Fans can get pictures with and autographs from former LA Galaxy goalkeeper Dan Kennedy before the match during an exclusive American Express Meet & Greet. Kennedy will be available in Soccer Fest on the south concourse from 5:30-6:30 p.m. PT.
Additionally, fans who arrive to the stadium early can enjoy discounted drinks located on the north side of the stadium: Blond Ale for $6 and Bud Light for $5 at the Golden Road Brewery Stand until 7 p.m. PT. Additionally, 16 oz. beers are available at Kinecta Plaza, located inside the southeast entrance, for $7 during the entire match. Fans can also stop by outside the northwest gates to score a free ice cream from the Kinecta truck, a t-shirt from Chevy and enter for a chance to win a team signed jersey at the AARP table.
National Anthem - The Shadowboxers
Singing the national anthem ahead of Friday's contest are The Shadowboxers. Recently touring in support of Justin Timberlake's Man Of The Woods tour, The Shadowboxers, known for their incredible live shows from clubs to arenas to festivals, have captivated audiences with their three-part harmony and are carving their niche as modern-day Bee Gees. Members Scott Tyler, Matt Lipkins and Adam Hoffman bring an R&B-soaked mix of soul and pop to the modern musical landscape. Follow them on Spotify and @theshadowboxers on Instagram to stay up to date on their upcoming album and events.
To accommodate early arrival, parking gates A and D will open at 12 p.m. PT, with all other parking lots opening at 4:00 p.m. PT. All regular stadium gates will open at 5:00 p.m. PT.
Tickets can be easily accessed on your cell phone via the LA Galaxy mobile app. TICKET HELP
LA Galaxy players will be sporting custom #Since96 kit numbers during the LA Galaxy vs. LAFC match. Fans can bid on these jerseys by texting "GALAXY" to 52182 or.
Galaxy Express will be in operation for this match, which includes free parking at Del Amo Station or Harbor Gateway Transit Center. The Galaxy Express offers fans free non-stop shuttles to and from Dignity Health Sports Park for every LA Galaxy home match. The shuttle service begins two hours prior to kickoff and runs through the match's 15th minute. Return trips operate from the 75th minute through 45 minutes after the final whistle. Fans are encouraged to connect to the Galaxy Express by riding the Metro Silver Line to the Harbor Gateway Transit Center in Gardena, Calif., or the Metro Blue Line to the Del Amo Station in Rancho Dominguez, Calif.
Harbor Gateway Transit Center
731 W 182nd St.
Gardena, CA 90248
Del Amo Station
20220 Santa Fe Ave.
Rancho Dominguez, Calif 90220
Parking Gates A & D Open
All Other Parking Gates Open
Media Gates Open
All Regular Stadium Gates Open
Galaxy Express Begins Running
LA Galaxy vs. LAFC
LA Galaxy Season Ticket Memberships for the 2020 Major League Soccer season are now available. Season Ticket Members and Galaxy fans can go to lagalaxy.com/since96 to secure their 2020 LA Galaxy Season Ticket Memberships. In addition to visiting lagalaxy.com/since96, fans can secure 2020 Season Ticket Memberships at Dignity Health Sports Park by visiting Galaxy HQ next to Section 104 at any LA Galaxy home game. Fans can also call 1.877.3GALAXY (342.5299) and press 2 when prompted to purchase memberships.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from July 17, 2019
- Gustavo Bou Scores in Debut as Revolution Top Vancouver Whitecaps FC, 4-0 - New England Revolution
- Red Bulls Drop Mid-Week Road Match at Toronto, 3-1 - New York Red Bulls
- Atlanta United Defeats Houston Dynamo 5-0 - Atlanta United FC
- Whitecaps FC return home on Saturday after midweek defeat at New England - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- 10-Man Dynamo Fall at Atlanta - Houston Dynamo
- LA Galaxy Advise Fans to Arrive Early for July 19 Match vs. LAFC - LA Galaxy
- Philadelphia Union Foundation and EPYSA, in Partnership with City of Philadelphia, Announce Inter-City Mini-Pitch Initiative - Philadelphia Union
- LAFC Take Best Start in League History into El Trafico on ESPN Friday: Week 20 MLS News & Notes - MLS
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. Borussia Dortmund - July 17, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Atlanta United Acquires Mo Adams from Chicago Fire - Atlanta United FC
- Chicago Fire Acquires $100,000 in General Allocation Money from Atlanta United - Chicago Fire
- Philadelphia Union Sign Academy Product Cole Turner to Pre-Contract - Philadelphia Union
- MLS and adidas Partner with German Football Association for Advanced Goalkeeper Education Course - MLS
- Three Points: Dynamo Begin Two-Game Road Trip in Atlanta - Houston Dynamo
- Earthquakes Host Real Valladolid C.F. in International Friendly - San Jose Earthquakes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent LA Galaxy Stories
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy 1, Cruz Azul 2 - Tuesday, August 20, 2019
- LA Galaxy Forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic Voted MLS Player of the Week
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy 2, Seattle Sounders FC 2 - Saturday, August 17, 2019
- LA Galaxy Advise Fans to Arrive Early for Saturday's Match vs. Seattle Sounders FC
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy 2, FC Dallas 0 - Wednesday, August 14, 2019