LA Galaxy Acquire Targeted Allocation Money from Minnesota United FC
LOS ANGELES - The LA Galaxy have acquired $325,000 in Targeted Allocation Money (TAM) from Minnesota United FC in exchange for $225,000 of General Allocation Money (GAM), the club announced today.
"As everyone knows, it is imperative to trade GAM for TAM as we look to remain competitive in the global market," said LA Galaxy General Manager Dennis te Kloese. "Securing TAM for GAM will provide us flexibility to improve our roster prior to the closing of the primary MLS transfer window."
The LA Galaxy are in action next when they face the New York Red Bulls on Saturday, May 4 at 11 a.m. PT live on ESPN.
Transaction: The LA Galaxy acquire $325,000 in Targeted Allocation Money (TAM) from Minnesota United FC in exchange for $225,000 of General Allocation Money (GAM).
LA Galaxy Season Ticket Memberships for the 2019 Major League Soccer season at Dignity Health Sports Park are now available. Galaxy fans can go to www.lagalaxy.com/since96 to secure their 2019 LA Galaxy Season Ticket Memberships. Fans can also call 1.877.3GALAXY (342.5299) and press 2 when prompted to secure Season Ticket Memberships.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 2, 2019
- Timbers Weekly Update: May 2, 2019 - Portland Timbers
- LA Galaxy Acquire Targeted Allocation Money from Minnesota United FC - LA Galaxy
- MNUFC Acquires General Allocation Money from LA Galaxy - Minnesota United FC
- FC Cincinnati Recall Frankie Amaya from Orange County SC - FC Cincinnati
- Five Facts - AtlÃ©tico Madrid - Orlando City SC
- Philadelphia Union Host Cinco de Marco - Philadelphia Union
- New England Revolution Launch Under-12 Revolution Development League - New England Revolution
- Match Preview: New York Hosts LA Galaxy at Red Bull Arena on Saturday - New York Red Bulls
- AtlÃ©tico De Madrid to Participate in the 2019 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target - MLS
- Atletico De Madrid to Participate in the 2019 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target - Orlando City SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent LA Galaxy Stories
- LA Galaxy Sign Forward Javier "Chicharito" HernÃÂ¡ndez
- LA Galaxy Sign Goalkeeper Eric Lopez to Homegrown Player Contract
- LA Galaxy Foundation Conclude 2019 with Nearly $1M Raised to Benefit Los Angeles
- LA Galaxy Select Defender Tom Smart in 2020 MLS SuperDraft
- LA Galaxy Sign Defender Danilo Acosta