FC Cincinnati Recall Frankie Amaya from Orange County SC
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati have recalled midfielder Frankie Amaya from USL Championship club Orange County SC. The first-year midfielder will be available for selection in FC Cincinnati's match at San Jose on May 4.
The Orange and Blue sent Amaya to the USL Championship side on a short-term loan on April 17. While on loan, Amaya played a combined 83 minutes in two USL Championship appearances for Orange County. The midfielder has played a combined 21 minutes in two MLS appearances for FC Cincinnati this season.
For up-to-the-minute information about FC Cincinnati, visit the team's official website at fccincinnati.com, or follow the team on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook at @FCCincinnati.
Transaction: FC Cincinnati recalled midfielder Frankie Amaya from Orange County SC (USL Championship) on May 2, 2019.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 2, 2019
- Timbers Weekly Update: May 2, 2019 - Portland Timbers
- LA Galaxy Acquire Targeted Allocation Money from Minnesota United FC - LA Galaxy
- MNUFC Acquires General Allocation Money from LA Galaxy - Minnesota United FC
- FC Cincinnati Recall Frankie Amaya from Orange County SC - FC Cincinnati
- Five Facts - AtlÃ©tico Madrid - Orlando City SC
- Philadelphia Union Host Cinco de Marco - Philadelphia Union
- New England Revolution Launch Under-12 Revolution Development League - New England Revolution
- Match Preview: New York Hosts LA Galaxy at Red Bull Arena on Saturday - New York Red Bulls
- AtlÃ©tico De Madrid to Participate in the 2019 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target - MLS
- Atletico De Madrid to Participate in the 2019 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target - Orlando City SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.