MNUFC Acquires General Allocation Money from LA Galaxy
GOLDEN VALLEY, Minn. - Minnesota United announced today that the club has acquired $225,000 in General Allocation Money from the LA Galaxy in exchange for $325,000 in Targeted Allocation Money.
MNUFC and the LA Galaxy split the points in their most recent and final matchup of the season, a 0-0 draw at Allianz Field. The Galaxy came away winners in their first meeting at Dignity Health Sports Park. The two teams will not face each other again in the regular season. The Loons wrap up a three-game homestand against the Seattle Sounders, Saturday, May 4 at 7:00 p.m. CT.
Download the new MNUFC Mobile App and get Minnesota United in the palm of your hand. Stay on top of news, updates, stats, roster information and league standings, plus access and manage your digital tickets beginning in late February. Available for iPhone and Android devices. Get the app at mnufc.com/app.
Transaction: Minnesota United acquire $225,000 in GAM from the LA Galaxy in exchange for $325,000 in TAM.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 2, 2019
- Timbers Weekly Update: May 2, 2019 - Portland Timbers
- LA Galaxy Acquire Targeted Allocation Money from Minnesota United FC - LA Galaxy
- MNUFC Acquires General Allocation Money from LA Galaxy - Minnesota United FC
- FC Cincinnati Recall Frankie Amaya from Orange County SC - FC Cincinnati
- Five Facts - AtlÃ©tico Madrid - Orlando City SC
- Philadelphia Union Host Cinco de Marco - Philadelphia Union
- New England Revolution Launch Under-12 Revolution Development League - New England Revolution
- Match Preview: New York Hosts LA Galaxy at Red Bull Arena on Saturday - New York Red Bulls
- AtlÃ©tico De Madrid to Participate in the 2019 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target - MLS
- Atletico De Madrid to Participate in the 2019 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target - Orlando City SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Minnesota United FC Stories
- Minnesota United Announces 2020 Home Opener for 25th Season of MLS
- MNUFC Selects Gregory Ranjitsingh in 2019 End-Of-Year Waiver Draft
- MNUFC 2019 Season-End Roster Update
- Abu Danladi Selected by Nashville SC in 2019 Expansion Draft
- MNUFC Receives $600,000 in Allocation Money and Marlon Hairston in Trade with Houston Dynamo