Jack Matier Re-Assigned, Micah Miller Assigned to Atlanta
DULUTH, Ga. - The Atlanta Gladiators announced on Thursday that defenseman Jack Matier has been re-assigned from the Milwaukee Admirals, by the Nashville Predators, to the Atlanta Gladiators. In addition, Micah Miller has been assigned from the Tucson Roadrunners to the Atlanta Gladiators.
Matier, 20, skated in 13 games with the Gladiators prior to his initial call-up on November 24th, posting five points (3G, 2A). The 6'5 blue liner appeared in one game with the Admirals during his most recent stint with the club. Miller, 25, posted nine points (7G, 2A) in 13 games played with Atlanta this season, and did not appear in a game for the Tucson Roadrunners.
The Gladiators are back in action for three games in three days this weekend. First up, Atlanta travels to Greenville, South Carolina tomorrow night, to take on the rival Swamp Rabbits at 7:05PM. Then, on Saturday, the Gladiators return home for another meeting with the Savannah Ghost Pirates, also at 7PM. Last but not least, on Sunday afternoon, Atlanta takes on the Orlando Solar Bears for the first time this season, at 3PM.
2023-24 Season Tickets are now available! For information on group tickets, sponsorships, and more for 2023-24, visit HERE, or call the Gladiators front office at 770-497-5100.
The Atlanta Gladiators are a proud member of the ECHL and play home games at Gas South Arena located in Duluth, Georgia. Follow along with the Gladiators onFacebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube.
The Atlanta Gladiators are proud affiliates of the Nashville Predators and Milwaukee Admirals.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 30, 2023
- K-Wings Own Third, Top Royals on the Road - Kalamazoo Wings
- Introducing the Tahoe Knight Monsters - Tahoe Knight Monsters
- Icemen Add Size to Defense Corps with the Addition of Scott Allan - Jacksonville Icemen
- Jack Matier Re-Assigned, Micah Miller Assigned to Atlanta - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL Transactions - November 30 - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- Tulsa Oilers Partner with FanSaves to Offer Fans Digital Coupon Book - Tulsa Oilers
- Lions Lose 6-2 to Stingrays in South Carolina - Trois-Rivieres Lions
- Royals Host Wings for First Meeting Since 2018 on Throwback Thursday - Reading Royals
- Icemen Shine In 7-2 Win Over Solar Bears - Jacksonville Icemen
- Wichita Completes Incredible Comeback on Wednesday Night vs. Tulsa - Wichita Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.