Heat Sign Gabe Vincent to Two-Way Contract; Waive Daryl Macon
MIAMI, FL - The Miami HEAT announced today that they have signed guard Gabe Vincent to a two-way contract and waived guard Daryl Macon. Per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Vincent, who was originally signed by the Sacramento Kings on October 3, 2018, has spent the last two seasons with their G League affiliate, the Stockton Kings. He has appeared in 20 games (three starts) this season with Stockton averaging 23.4 points, 3.8 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 1.30 steals and 31.8 minutes while shooting 46.9 percent from the field, 42.1 percent from three-point range and 89.7 percent from the foul line. He helped lead Stockton to a 13-8 record, which was third-best in the Western Conference, while leading the team in scoring average, points, field goals made, three-point field goals made and plus/minus. He played all four years at UC Santa Barbara, appearing in 113 collegiate games (105 starts), finishing as the school's all-time leader in three-point field goals made (243) and among the Top 10 in points (1,441) and assists (116).
Macon appeared in 17 games (15 starts) this season with the HEAT's G League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce, averaging 19.4 points, 5.1 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 31.4 minutes. Additionally, Macon appeared in four games with Miami this season totaling three points and an assist in 14:06 minutes of action.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 8, 2020
- Drive's Impressive Shooting Secures Win over Nets - Grand Rapids Drive
- Mad Ants Acquire Daxter Miles Jr. from Northern Arizona - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- NAZ Suns Acquire Ike Nwamu in Trade with Mad Ants - Northern Arizona Suns
- Stars Return to Utah for Three-Game Homestand - Salt Lake City Stars
- Stockton Kings Guard Gabe Vincent Signs with the Miami Heat - Stockton Kings
- Heat Sign Gabe Vincent to Two-Way Contract; Waive Daryl Macon - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Stockton Kings Drop Game to Rio Grande Valley Vipers 132-114 - Stockton Kings
- Hot Shooting Stars Take Down Clippers - Salt Lake City Stars
- Frazier's 32-Points Lead Vipers to Road Win against Kings - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Clips Struggle against Hot Stars - Agua Caliente Clippers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.