Heat Game to Air on SiriusXM NHL Network Radio
Abbotsford, BC - The American Hockey League announced today that AHL action will be heard live on SiriusXM NHL Network Radio this month.
The Abbotsford Heat vs Texas Stars game on Sunday, February 9th is one of those games to air on SiriusXM NHL Network Radio.
SiriusXM NHL Network Radio can be found on Sirius 207 and XM 211, providing more than 20 million subscribers in Canada and the United States with groundbreaking 24/7 hockey talk, news, expert opinion and exciting play-by-play. This marks the ninth consecutive season that AHL action will air on SiriusXM NHL Network Radio, including the annual AHL All-Star Game, the Calder Cup Finals and other regular-season and playoff games.
This weekend the Heat will host the Texas Stars (AHL affiliate of the Dallas Stars) on February 8th and 9th. Saturday, February 8th will be Country Night, so come in your best country get-up and have the chance to win tickets to Florida Georgia Line, Dean Brody, or $15,000 dollars. Saturday will also feature the third $3 $2 $1 Brew Dog 'N Pop night. February 9th will be the annual Pink in the Rink night supporting the BC Cancer Research Foundation. Fans looking to attend this Sunday's game should use the code PINK14 on Ticketmaster.ca, with partial proceeds from all tickets sold using this promo code benefitting the BC Cancer Foundation. For tickets please call 1-877-452-HEAT (4328) or visit us online at www.abbotsfordheat.com .
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 6, 2014
- Pirri Assigned to Rockford from Chicago with Bouchard - Rockford IceHogs
- Bouchard Traded to Blackhawks - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Monarchs Game to be Aired on SiriusXM NHL Network Radio - Manchester Monarchs
- Kings-Montreal Announce Trade - Manchester Monarchs
- Dallas Stars Reassign Dustin Jeffrey to Texas Stars - Texas Stars
- Penguins Acquire Forward Spencer Machacek from Columbus - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Blue Jackets Acquire Paul Thompson, Trade Spencer Machacek - Springfield Falcons
- Heat Game to Air on SiriusXM NHL Network Radio - Abbotsford Heat
- Jeff Hoggan Calder Cup Figurine Giveaway Slated for Valentine's Weekend - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Canadiens Acquire Czarnik from Kings for Quailer - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Falcons to Hold Online Auction for Select 20th Anniversary Jerseys - Springfield Falcons
- Admirals Recall Crowder from Cincinnati - Milwaukee Admirals
- Comets Corner with Jeremy Welsh - Utica Comets
- Minnesota Assigns Veilleux, Recalls Gustafsson - Iowa Wild
- Saturday's Hershey Bears Game to be Televised - Hershey Bears
- Tom Caron Selected as 2014 Portland Pirates Hall of Fame Inductee - Portland Pirates
- Andrey Pedan Reassigned to Stockton - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Schultz Returns to Manchester - Manchester Monarchs
- Rampage Sled Hockey Team to Host Tournament this Weekend - San Antonio Rampage
- Saad Bobbleheads and Player Cards this Weekend - Rockford IceHogs
- Visit from Spider-Man Highlights Amerks' Annual Kids Day Game February 16 - Rochester Americans
- Capitals Recall Defensemen Julien Brouillette and Patrick Wey from Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Comets Rebound for 3-2 Shootout Win at Iowa - Utica Comets
- Heat Defeat Checkers 4-3 - Abbotsford Heat
- Checkers Come up Empty in Abbotsford - Charlotte Checkers
- Admirals Tame Bulldogs 4-2 - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.