Go-Go Acquire Duje Dukan Via Available Player Pool
The Capital City Go-Go, the NBA G League affiliate of the Washington Wizards, acquired Duje Dukan via the available player pool today to fill the roster spot of Lavoy Allen.
Dukan is a 6-10, 220 pound forward from the University of Wisconsin, who most recently played for the Oklahoma City Blue this season. The Croatian-native went undrafted in the 2015 NBA Draft, but was signed by the Sacramento Kings. Dukan spent the majority of that season with the Reno Bighorns, averaging 14.6 points and 4.3 rebounds per game in 27 games. Dukan spent the 2016-17 season with the Windy City Bulls and the 2017-18 season split between the Bulls and Fort Wayne Mad Ants.
Dukan was selected in the Go-Go's expansion draft in August and was traded to the Westchester Knicks the next day for the rights to Josh Davis. Dukan will wear number 26 for Capital City and will be available for tomorrow night's game against the Texas Legends at the Entertainment and Sports Arena.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 7, 2019
- Hustle Falter in the Fourth against Canton - Memphis Hustle
- Vipers Cruise by South Bay - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Charge Snap Skid - Canton Charge
- South Bay Falls to Vipers on the Road - South Bay Lakers
- RECAP: Mad Ants Take Control of Kings, Move Back into Central Division Lead - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Charge Acquire Chance Comanche - Canton Charge
- Memphis Hustle Complete Trade with Canton Charge - Memphis Hustle
- Austin Spurs to Host Pink Night Sponsored by Methodist Healthcare on January 19 - Austin Spurs
- Go-Go Acquire Duje Dukan Via Available Player Pool - Capital City Go-Go
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
- Hot Shooting Night Leads Blue over Wolves - Oklahoma City Blue
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.