Forward Sean Gulka Leaves Team, Rights Returned to Victoria
Spokane, Wash. -- The Spokane Chiefs announced on Oct. 11 that forward Sean Gulka has left the team and returned home.
Gulka, a 2000-born forward from Langley, B.C., appeared in eight regular season games for the Chiefs during the 2017-18 and 2018-19 seasons, recording two assists. His rights were acquired by the Chiefs from the Victoria Royals in November 2017 and will now return to the Royals, as per the conditions of the trade agreement.
Following the move, the Chiefs are now carrying 24 players on their active roster, including 14 forwards.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from October 11, 2018
- Rockets Ready for Home-And-Home with Americans - Kelowna Rockets
- Blades Acquire Draft Pick from Kelowna for Farren - Saskatoon Blades
- Rockets Acquire Farren from Blades - Kelowna Rockets
- Rebels Riding Five-Game Win Streak Heading into the First of Two Weekend Road Contests - Red Deer Rebels
- Forward Sean Gulka Leaves Team, Rights Returned to Victoria - Spokane Chiefs
- 7 Days for Boarding Contest Lifts off Friday - Brandon Wheat Kings
- ICE Announce Leadership Group for 2018-19 Season - Kootenay Ice
- Step-By-Step Instructions to Bid on Wilderness Camo Jersey Online - Kootenay Ice
- In the Cards: Q&A with Cole Sillinger - Medicine Hat Tigers
- PG Cougars Minor Sports Day October 21st - Prince George Cougars
- Seattle Downs Rockets in Scorefest 9-6 - Kelowna Rockets
- Hawks Rout the Oil Kings at Home - Portland Winterhawks
- Philp's Four Floors Rockets - Seattle Thunderbirds
- Lethbridge Tops Pats on the Road - Regina Pats
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.