Former Rapid City Winger Lands in Toledo for 2020-21 Season
Forward Keeghan Howdeshell has agreed to terms with the Walleye for the 2020-21 season. The forward joins the Pond after playing last season with the Rapid City Rush.
Howdeshell joins Toledo for his second professional year after spending his rookie campaign on an American Hockey League contract with the Tuscon Roadrunners. The 6-foot-2, 209-pound forward tallied 13 goals and 24 assists for 37 points with the Rush, in addition to playing one game with the Roadrunners.
"Keeghan is a big, powerful forward who has the ability to score goals in tight. He has good vision and can make plays under pressure. We are happy to have Keeghan join the Walleye and continue to develop his skills to help grow his game." Dan Watson, Walleye Head Coach
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from September 1, 2020
- Americans Welcome Back Ben Carroll - Allen Americans
- Mavericks Sign High Octane Rookie Phil Marinaccio - Kansas City Mavericks
- Howdeshell, Killins Join Walleye - Toledo Walleye
- Defenseman Jake Clifford Bolsters Blades Blue Line - Florida Everblades
- Solar Bears Re-Sign Jake Coughler - Orlando Solar Bears
- Former Rapid City Winger Lands in Toledo for 2020-21 Season - Toledo Walleye
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.