FC Dallas Unveils Reunion Kit for 2019
Dallas, TX - FC Dallas revealed its 2019 Reunion kit tonight at an event for Season Ticket Members at Reunion Tower in downtown Dallas. The adidas-designed kit was influenced by iconic elements of the Dallas skyline.
The all-white jersey showcases diagonal striping directly inspired by the Santiago Calatrava-designed Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge which spans the Trinity River west of downtown Dallas.
On the left sleeve is a circle patch with the letters "LH" referring to FC Dallas patriarch, Lamar Hunt. The LH patch has been featured on the jersey since 2006 as a tribute to the soccer pioneer. This year's patch is a design nod to Reunion Tower, one of the most recognizable buildings in Dallas.
"We are thrilled with the new Reunion kit," said FC Dallas President Dan Hunt. "The subtle influences of the Dallas skyline create a sleek look our players love. We're looking forward to seeing our players and fans throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan area wear it with pride."
Just below the back neckline is the Texas flag which serves as a reminder that FC Dallas was the first Major League Soccer team in the state of Texas.
AdvoCare continues to serve as FC Dallas' official jersey sponsor, an honor it has held since 2012. Their corporate wordmark is displayed across the chest of the jersey in blue text.
The white jersey will paired with blue shorts and white shorts throughout the season.
FC Dallas Players on the 2019 Reunion Kit
"I like the diagonal stripes. They're very pristine and clean. I'm a fan of white jerseys. It's real sharp. It's a good switch-up, good change. I'm excited for it."
"The jersey looks really simple and clean. It just looks classy."
"I really like the new jerseys. They are clean, clean-cut. It's going to be nice to be able to play in them. If you look good and you feel good, you play well. So, we're looking forward to putting them on."
Click here to order the 2019 FC Dallas Reunion jersey online and receive free shipping with your purchase. Visit the brand-new Soccer90 store located in the south end of Toyota Stadium and receive 25% off any item in the store with the purchase of a 2019 FC Dallas Reunion jersey.
FC Dallas kicks off the 2019 MLS regular season on Saturday, March 2 at Toyota Stadium against the New England Revolution at 3:30PM in a match presented by Toyota. Click here for tickets.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 12, 2019
- FC Dallas Unveils Reunion Kit for 2019 - FC Dallas
- D.C. United Acquire Veteran Midfielder/Defender Chris McCann - D.C. United
- Major League Soccer and Kellogg Extend Partnership Through 2020 - MLS
- Hagglund, Mattocks tally for Orange and Blue in 3-2 Preseason Setback - FC Cincinnati
- Major League Soccer Launches "Our Soccerâ? Campaign for 2019 Season - MLS
- Chicago Fire Weekly Update - February 12, 2019 - Chicago Fire
- Mercy Health Named FC Cincinnati's Official Health Care Provider - FC Cincinnati
- Heath, Franch, Sonnett Named to U.S. Women's National Team Roster for SheBelieves Cup - Portland Timbers
- Nashville MLS Hires Chance Myers and Ally Mackay to Technical Staff - Nashville SC
- Impact Acquires Nigerian Striker Orji Okwonkwo on Loan - Montreal Impact
- New York Red Bulls Sign Danish Forward Mathias Jorgensen - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- Broadcast Details for FC Dallas' Playoff Match on October 19th Confirmed
- Ricardo Pepi Called into United States U-17 National Team for 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup
- FC Dallas Signs Paxton Pomykal to New Contract
- FC Dallas Clinches Playoff Berth in 6-0 Shutout against SKC
- #FCDvSKC: Five Facts You Need to Know