Major League Soccer and Kellogg Extend Partnership Through 2020
February 12, 2019 - Major League Soccer (MLS) News Release
NEW YORK, N.Y. - Major League Soccer and Kellogg's announced today a multi-year partnership extension running through 2020. As part of the agreement, Cheez-It® and Pringles® will remain the league's official snacks, Eggo® will be given the designation as the official waffle, and Kellogg's will become a core partner of eMLS - MLS' competitive EA SPORTS FIFA 19 league.
Dedicated to bringing fans bold snacking experiences and essential game-time food options, Cheez-It® and Pringles® will become presenting partners of the eMLS Player Lounge and the presenting partners of the 2019 eMLS Player Profiles, a digital series highlighting competitor's personal stories.
"We are proud to collaborate with Kellogg's storied brands to deliver fun and engaging experiences for our ever-increasing fan base," said Jen Cramer, Senior Vice President of Partnership Marketing. "MLS thanks Kellogg's for their continued belief in our efforts to advance the game of soccer. We look forward to working with this historic American company for many years to come."
The wide-ranging partnership also features digital, video and content brand integration, in-stadium exposure, on-site activation at events, and a new sweepstakes** where lucky fans have a chance to win a trip for two to the 2019 MLS All-Star Week in Orlando, along with other prizes.
"Kellogg is delighted to continue our partnership with MLS to bring soccer fans of all ages exclusive and unique experiences throughout the season," said Zion Doran, Senior Director of North American Promotions, Kellogg. "As MLS viewership and engagement rises in record numbers, our sponsorship gives Kellogg's and our retail partners a unique opportunity to reach the diverse Hispanic, Gen Z and Millennial audiences through their passions - soccer and gaming - with unique experiences."
For more information on MLS and Kellogg's, visit mlssoccer.com.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 12, 2019
- FC Dallas Unveils Reunion Kit for 2019 - FC Dallas
- D.C. United Acquire Veteran Midfielder/Defender Chris McCann - D.C. United
- Major League Soccer and Kellogg Extend Partnership Through 2020 - MLS
- Hagglund, Mattocks tally for Orange and Blue in 3-2 Preseason Setback - FC Cincinnati
- Major League Soccer Launches "Our Soccerâ? Campaign for 2019 Season - MLS
- Chicago Fire Weekly Update - February 12, 2019 - Chicago Fire
- Mercy Health Named FC Cincinnati's Official Health Care Provider - FC Cincinnati
- Heath, Franch, Sonnett Named to U.S. Women's National Team Roster for SheBelieves Cup - Portland Timbers
- Nashville MLS Hires Chance Myers and Ally Mackay to Technical Staff - Nashville SC
- Impact Acquires Nigerian Striker Orji Okwonkwo on Loan - Montreal Impact
- New York Red Bulls Sign Danish Forward Mathias Jorgensen - New York Red Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.