FC Dallas Announces Partnership with Entercom
Frisco, Texas - FC Dallas and Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company and the unrivaled leader in sports radio, have teamed up to produce soccer programming for the 2020 season. As part of the agreement, 105.3 The Fan (KRLD-FM) in Dallas will host the The Luchi Gonzalez Show presented by Toyota on Thursdays at 1:30 p.m. during the 2020 MLS regular season which will offer exclusive insight from the FC Dallas head coach.
"As the leader in local sports coverage, we aim to provide fans with premier content of their favorite teams on and off the field," said Brian Purdy, Regional President and Market Manager, Entercom Dallas. "We're looking forward to a great season with FC Dallas and to expanding our leading sports platform with engaging content."
105.3 The Fan will also air FC Dallas-themed programming featuring interviews with players and front office personnel, including a 2020 FC Dallas Season Kickoff Show at the Verizon Performance Lounge at 105.3 The Fan studios in Dallas. In addition to broadcast support, 105.3 The Fan will partner with FC Dallas to host four TOLO Fan Nights at Toyota Stadium for FC Dallas matches. Additional information on Fan Nights to follow at a later date.
"We're excited to partner with 105.3 The Fan," said FC Dallas Vice President of Media and Communications Gina Miller. "As FC Dallas enters its 25th season, we're looking forward to sharing our club's story and we're appreciative of the coverage The Fan is going to provide."
The partnership will feature digital content, signage at Toyota Stadium, ticket giveaways and Fan Jam Live Saturday broadcasts from official FC Dallas watch parties during road matches throughout the season.
Listeners can tune in 105.3 The Fan (KRLD-FM) in Dallas, as well as nationwide on the RADIO.COM app and website. Fans can also connect with the station on social media via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
105.3 The Fan is a RADIO.COM station. RADIO.COM, the fastest growing digital audio app in the United States and the leader in local sports coverage, currently has over 500 stations and thousands of podcasts, with more added continuously on its rapidly growing platform. RADIO.COM is a part of Entercom.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 12, 2020
- Sounders FC Plays Pair of Preseason Friendlies in Mexico City - Seattle Sounders FC
- Atlanta United Surpasses 1 Million Twitter Followers, First in MLS - Atlanta United FC
- Revolution Top Colorado Rapids, 3-1, in Preseason Action - New England Revolution
- Timbers Announce Broadcast Details for 2020 Season - Portland Timbers
- Atlanta United Signs Manuel Castro on Loan from Estudiantes - Atlanta United FC
- FC Cincinnati Season Kick-Off Event Set for March 4 - FC Cincinnati
- Earthquakes Stadium to Host USWNT Friendly against Brazil on April 14 - San Jose Earthquakes
- MNUFC Signs Forwad Aaron Schoenfeld - Minnesota United FC
- FC Dallas Announces Partnership with Entercom - FC Dallas
- MNUFC Loans Dayne St. Clair to San Antonio - Minnesota United FC
- Atlanta United Falls 3-1 on Penalties to Leones Negros in Final Preseason Friendly - Atlanta United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- Szabolcs Schön Called into National Team Duty for World Cup Qualifiers
- FC Dallas Falls 1-0 to Vancouver on the Road
- #VANvDAL: Five Facts You Need to Know
- FC Dallas Announces Departure of Head Coach Luchi Gonzalez
- FC Dallas Mounts Late Rally But Falls 3-2 on the Road to Houston Dynamo FC