FC Cincinnati Season Kick-Off Event Set for March 4
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati will host their Season Kick-Off event, exclusively for their Season Ticket Members, on Wednesday, March 4, at the Woodward Theater (1404 Main Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202) in the city's Over-the-Rhine neighborhood.
The now-annual event is a free, exclusive benefit available only to Season Ticket Members, and will feature multiple players from the 2020 roster, plus General Manager Gerard Nijkamp and head coach Ron Jans.
Season Ticket Members now have the ability to reserve up to four tickets to the event on their FCC accounts through SeatGeek, beginning later today, Wednesday, Feb. 12. There is no charge or fee for this event. More information has been emailed to Season Ticket Members.
The Season Kick-Off Event will feature a night of activities and interactions with the club's fan favorites and newcomers alike, on hand to meet the best fans in MLS. Players will be available for autographs, and fans will have the chance to get to know them through the autograph stations and on-stage presentations, hosted by voice of FCC, Tommy Gelehrter, and fccincinnati.com host Alex Stec.
In addition, eMLS League One Series champion FCC Fiddle will be on hand to challenge fans at FIFA20. Plus, a selection of exclusive FCC merchandise offerings will also be available to attendees as DJ BSP spins tunes throughout the theater.
Tickets to the event are limited by venue capacity and reservations are expected to reach capacity quickly. Season Ticket Members are strongly encouraged to reserve their tickets as soon as possible to secure their spots at the event.
Those Season Ticket Members who successfully reserve tickets will receive an email confirmation. On the night of the event, they will access the event using mobile-only ticketing via the forthcoming FC Cincinnati mobile app. Once released to the app stores, FC Cincinnati Season Ticket Members are strongly encouraged to link their FCC SeatGeek account in the app and access their tickets to the Season Kickoff. More information about the app will be released in the coming weeks.
FC Cincinnati will return to the field for their second MLS season on Sunday, March 1, when the team opens the season on the road against the New York Red Bulls. After a road game at Atlanta United FC on Saturday, March 7, FCC will open its 2020 home slate on Saturday, March 14, when the team hosts D.C. United at Nippert Stadium in a 5:30 p.m. game.
Season Ticket Memberships are still available for purchase and start at $230 per ticket. A 2020 Season Ticket Membership also secures fans' place on the club's priority list, which will be utilized when sales begin in the new West End Stadium for the 2021 season. Information about all 2020 ticket options - season tickets, multiple-game options, group tickets and individual-game tickets - is available at fccincinnati.com/tickets or by calling 513-977-5425 (KICK).
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from February 12, 2020
- Sounders FC Plays Pair of Preseason Friendlies in Mexico City - Seattle Sounders FC
- Atlanta United Surpasses 1 Million Twitter Followers, First in MLS - Atlanta United FC
- Revolution Top Colorado Rapids, 3-1, in Preseason Action - New England Revolution
- Timbers Announce Broadcast Details for 2020 Season - Portland Timbers
- Atlanta United Signs Manuel Castro on Loan from Estudiantes - Atlanta United FC
- FC Cincinnati Season Kick-Off Event Set for March 4 - FC Cincinnati
- Earthquakes Stadium to Host USWNT Friendly against Brazil on April 14 - San Jose Earthquakes
- MNUFC Signs Forwad Aaron Schoenfeld - Minnesota United FC
- FC Dallas Announces Partnership with Entercom - FC Dallas
- MNUFC Loans Dayne St. Clair to San Antonio - Minnesota United FC
- Atlanta United Falls 3-1 on Penalties to Leones Negros in Final Preseason Friendly - Atlanta United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Announce Roster Decisions for the 2021 Season
- Gyau scores first FCC goal as Orange and Blue conclude 2020 MLS season
- Two FC Cincinnati Players Called up to Respective National Teams
- FC Cincinnati Academy Announces Discovery Program Dates
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: November 2, 2020