FC Dallas Accepting Applications for Homegrown Partner Program
Frisco, TX - FC Dallas is now accepting applications for the Homegrown Partner Program for the 2021 MLS season. The Homegrown Partner Program provides five certified Black and minority-owned businesses with a $100,000 FC Dallas/North Texas SC customized sponsorship package. In total, FC Dallas will commit $500,000 in sponsorship packages to its Homegrown Partners in 2021.
Qualified local businesses interested in becoming a 2021 Homegrown Partner can begin the application process at FCDallas.com/HomegrownPartnerProgram. All applications must be submitted and completed by January 29, 2021 for consideration.
To qualify for the Homegrown Partner Program, each business must:
Hold a Minority-Owned Business Certification from the Texas SBA
Please visit TexasSBA.org and search "Minority-Owned Business Certification"
Be a for-profit company
Non-profit entities should consider our grant program - visit FCDallas.com/Community/Grants
Have its main office or place of business located within a 75-mile radius of Toyota Stadium which is located at 9200 World Cup Way in Frisco, Texas
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 11, 2021
- LAFC Signs Korean International Kim Moon-Hwan - Los Angeles FC
- New York Red Bulls Defender Kyle Duncan Named to U-23 USMNT January Camp - New York Red Bulls
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: January 11, 2021 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Columbus Crew SC Signs Academy Product and Midfielder Isaiah Parente - Columbus Crew SC
- LAFC Acquires U.S. International Forward Corey Baird from Real Salt Lake - Los Angeles FC
- Real Salt Lake Trades Corey Baird to LAFC - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas Accepting Applications for Homegrown Partner Program - FC Dallas
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires 17-Year-Old Colombian Forward Jhon Jader Duran - Chicago Fire FC
- Atlanta United announces Gabriel Heinze's technical staff - Atlanta United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Dallas Stories
- FC Dallas Signs Academy Product Beni Redzic
- FC Dallas Returns to TXA 21 in 2021
- FC Dallas Signs Hungarian Winger Szabolcs Schon
- FC Dallas and Estrella Media Announce First-Ever Spanish-Language TV Broadcast Partnership
- FC Dallas and Legends Hospitality Announce 11 New Food Items for 2021 at Toyota Stadium