Fairly Group Continues as the "Official Insurance Provider of the ECHL" for 2018-19 Season
October 5, 2018 - ECHL (ECHL) News Release
PRINCETON, N.J. - The ECHL announced on Friday that The Fairly Group will once again serve as the official commercial insurance provider of the ECHL for the 2018-2019 Season for the League and its 27 Member Teams.
"As we enter into year 31 of the ECHL, this Season also represents the fact that The Fairly Group has been a part of our League for over half of our existence," said ECHL Commissioner Ryan Crelin. "The Fairly Group's expertise in insurance and risk management has helped the League grow into what it has become today, and we appreciate their partnership, guidance, and support as we prepare for the 2018-19 Season."
The partnership agreement highlights Fairly Group at all ECHL regular season and playoff games, as well as at the League's signature events hosted throughout the season, including the 2019 CCM/ECHL All-Star Classic in Toledo on Jan. 21, 2019.
"The Fairly Group is proud to be a long term partner of the ECHL and we look forward to many more years of working together," said Alex Fairly, President of The Fairly Group.
The Fairly Group has represented the ECHL for 16 years in securing insurance related products and risk management education.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 5, 2018
- Everblades' Rally Falls Short in Preseason Opener against Orlando - Florida Everblades
- Adirondack Drops Preseason Opener 6-3 to Reading - Adirondack Thunder
- K-Wings Edged 4-2 in Preseason Opener Friday Night - Kalamazoo Wings
- Morgan Nets Five Points to Lead Royals to 6-3 Win in Preseason - Reading Royals
- 11 Skaters on the Scoresheet as Rays Top Greenville - South Carolina Stingrays
- Cyclones Edge Nailers in Preseason Opener - Wheeling Nailers
- Growlers Earn First Ever Preseason Victory - Newfoundland Growlers
- G Redmond Reassigned to Reading - Reading Royals
- Rush and Midco Sports Network Engage in TV Partnership - Rapid City Rush
- Walleye Set New Season Ticket Record - Toledo Walleye
- Steven Brothers to Use Wichita Thunder Opening Weekend to Raise over $50,000 for Fallen Deputy Robert Kunze's Family - Wichita Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - October 5 - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Promotions of League Staff - ECHL
- Fairly Group Continues as the "Official Insurance Provider of the ECHL" for 2018-19 Season - ECHL
- Game Preview: Solar Bears Play First of Two Weekend Matches at Florida - Orlando Solar Bears
- Grizzlies Preseason Opener on Friday - Utah Grizzlies
- Nailers vs. Cyclones Game Day Snap Shot, October 5 - Wheeling Nailers
- It's Finally Game Day in Allen , Why It's Important, Allen vs KC Game Preview - Allen Americans
- Rays Announce Training Camp Roster Moves - South Carolina Stingrays
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.