Face Your Fears This Friday
BOWIE, Md. - The Bowie Baysox will terrify their fans Friday, July 10, with Face Your Fears Friday as the team takes on the Altoona Curve at 7:05 p.m. Cha Cha the clown and her friends will roam the stadium and Wildlife Adventures from Jarrettsville, Md., will terrorize fans with spiders, reptiles, insects and snakes at their display. Fans afraid of heights should steer clear of the rock wall in the stadium parking lot. If fans are unsure of exactly what they are afraid of, definitions of various fears will be displayed throughout the stadium.
WHAT Face Your Fears Friday
WHO The event is open to all fans who are afraid of things
WHEN Friday, July 10, 7:05 p.m.
WHERE Prince George's Stadium
4101 Crain Hwy
Bowie, MD 20716
For more information, please visit www.baysox.com.
• Discuss this story on the Eastern League message board...
Eastern League Stories from July 6, 2009
- Curve Offense Explodes in Routs - Bowie Baysox
- Aeros Close Out Road Trip with 8-2 Loss - Akron RubberDucks
- Curve Power Past Baysox 12-3 - Altoona Curve
- New Britain Picks Up 3-1 Win Over Trenton On Monday Night - Trenton Thunder
- Garcia's Streak Alive, Erie Takes Game and Series - Binghamton Rumble Ponies
- Stephens on DL - Trenton Thunder
- Aerodynamics - Akron RubberDucks
- Sea Dogs Fall to New Hampshire - Portland Sea Dogs
- Defenders Win Nail Biter 4-3 Over R-Phils - Connecticut Defenders
- Kervin's single lifts Fisher Cats over Sea Dogs, 6-5 - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Rock Cats Prepped For 7th Homestand Of 2009 - New Britain Rock Cats
- It's So Bad, We Couldn't Even Come Up With A Name For It - Altoona Curve
- Eastern League Announces Weekly Award Winners - EL
- Face Your Fears This Friday - Bowie Baysox
- Van Pelt Bobbles Into Bowie - Bowie Baysox
- Red Sox SS Jed Lowrie Playing in Manchester Today at Noon - New Hampshire Fisher Cats
- Jed Lowrie to Rehab with the Sea Dogs - Portland Sea Dogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.