El Paso Diablos to Hold Silent Auction
EL PASO, TX - On the heels of the last Diablo home game at Cohen Stadium, we've cleaned house and will be holding a silent auction on Saturday, August 31, 2013 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at Cohen Stadium. Items to be auctioned will include championship trophies, old team photos, Sun Kings memorabilia, Dudley's last home plate, Cohen's last bases, Cohen's original layout plan, Diablo pitchfork pennants, championship flags, field equipment, official city proclamations, specialty and autographed jerseys, framed media articles, framed artwork, neon signs, and more. An itemized list of items will be available on diablos.com starting tomorrow.
This silent auction will be open to the public. Once the bidding closes at 2:00 pm, we will be collecting payment (cash, Visa, Mastercard or Discover cards only please), and distributing items to the highest bidder. Must be present to win.
For more information, please visit diablos.com or call (915)755-2000.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from August 28, 2013
- Goldeyes Pound Saints to Keep Pace - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Big First Inning Dooms T-Bones - Kansas City Monarchs
- RailCats Score Early, Cruise to 10-4 Win - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Amarillo Squares Series, Defeats RedHawks 12-2 - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- Salamida, Goldeyes Offense Too Much for Saints in 9-2 Loss - St. Paul Saints
- Wingnuts to Welcome Miss Kansas Teen USA - Wichita Wingnuts
- El Paso Diablos to Hold Silent Auction - El Paso Diablos
- American Association Game Recap - AA
- Nuts Explode in Eighth to Run Away with Matinee - Lincoln Saltdogs
- Rodriguez Helps Power Wingnuts - Wichita Wingnuts
- Canaries Set to Break Attendance Record - Sioux Falls Canaries
- American Association Results - AA
- Bass' Walk-Off Gives T-Bones Win in 11 - Kansas City Monarchs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.