Dakota Wizards Reacquire Guard David Bell
BISMARCK, ND - The NBA Development League champion Dakota Wizards announced today that they have reacquired guard David Bell. Bell was with the Wizards during training camp and was released prior to the regular season. The 6'1 guard from Montana will suit up tonight when the Wizards face division rival Fort Wayne Mad Ants. Bell will wear # 17 in the contest.
Bell replaces guard Dontell Jefferson who has left the team.
For more information how to get your group into the game or season tickets for next year free to contact the Wizards front office at 258-BALL or log on to www.dakotawizards.com
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 21, 2008
- Wizards Rebound at Home - Dakota Wizards
- Vipers Fall Short of Comeback in OT - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Toros closeout Vipers in overtime - Austin Spurs
- D-Fenders Fall to Jam - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Ahearn Realizes Dream - Dakota Wizards
- Blake Ahearn Earns Gatorade Call-Up To The Miami Heat - G League
- Dakota Wizards Reacquire Guard David Bell - Dakota Wizards
- Los Angeles D-Fender Stephane Lasme Earns Gatorade Call-Up To Miami Heat - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Stephane Lasme Earns Gatorade Call-Up to Miami Heat - G League
- Mad Ants Make Roster Change - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.