D.C. United Draw FC Cincinnati 0-0 in Final MLS Regular Season Match
D.C. United 0 (13-10-11, 50 points) vs. FC Cincinnati 0 (6-22-6, 24 points)
2019 MLS Regular Season
October 6, 2019 - Audi Field, Washington, DC
Joseph Mora made his 50th regular season for the Black-and-Red.
Lucas Rodríguez made his 35th appearance in all competitions for D.C. United.
Bill Hamid recorded a single-season club record with 14 shutouts. The goalkeeper is now tied for most shutouts in MLS this season.
Quincy Amarikwa returned to the starting lineup for the first time since the 2-1 victory over LA Galaxy on August 11.
Steven Birnbaum has started every regular season match for D.C. United over the last two seasons.
The Black-and-Red are 1-0-1 against FC Cincinnati in club history.
This was the first time FC Cincinnati and D.C. United played against each other at Audi Field
D.C. United recorded their fifth consecutive clean sheet; their 14th of the season.
The Black-and-Red have recorded five consecutive shutouts for the first time in club history.
D.C. United finished the season in fifth place in the Eastern Conference with 50 points.
D.C. United lineup: Bill Hamid; Joseph Mora, Steven Birnbaum, Frédéric Brillant, Russell Canouse; Júnior Moreno, Felipe Martins (Leonardo Jara, 67'); Lucas Rodríguez, Paul Arriola, Ulises Segura (Luciano Acosta, 58'); Quincy Amarikwa (Ola Kamara, 69')
Unused Substitutes: Chris Seitz, Donovan Pines, Marquinhos Pedroso, Emmanuel Boateng
Manager: Ben Olsen
FC Cincinnati Lineup: Przemyslaw Tyton, Mathieu Deplagne, Maikel van der Werff, Nick Hagglund, Greg Garza, Leonardo Bertone, Fatai Alashe (Kendall Watson, 73'), Roland Lamah, Caleb Stanko (Thomas McCabe, 85'), Joseph-Claude Gyau, Emmanuel Ledesma (Andrew Gutman, 90+2')
Unused Substitutes: Jimmy Hague, Justin Hoyte, Derrick Etienne, Rashawn Dally
Manager: Ron Jans
REF: David Gantar
AR1: Jason White
AR2: Charles Morgante
4TH: Ismir Pekmic
VAR: Rosendo Mendoza
AVAR: Craig Lowry
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 6, 2019
- Sounders FC Secures Second Place in Western Conference with 1-0 Decision Day Win over Minnesota United FC - Seattle Sounders FC
- Chicago Fire Defeats Orlando City SC 5-2 at Exploria Stadium - Chicago Fire
- Notes & Quotes: Philadelphia Union 1 - 2 New York City FC - New York City FC
- MNUFC Clinch Home Playoff Game - Minnesota United FC
- D.C. United Draw FC Cincinnati 0-0 in Final MLS Regular Season Match - D.C. United
- Dynamo Send Beasley off with 4-2 Win over LA Galaxy - Houston Dynamo
- Atlanta United Win 3-1 against New England Revolution - Atlanta United FC
- Real Salt Lake Tops Vancouver Whitecaps FC 1-0 on Decision Day - Real Salt Lake
- LAFC Breaks Single-Season Points Record as Carlos Vela Becomes New MLS Goal-Scoring King - Los Angeles FC
- Impact Shuts out New York Red Bulls 3-0 - Montreal Impact
- FC Dallas Clinches Playoff Berth in 6-0 Shutout against SKC - FC Dallas
- Marco Fabian scores seventh goal of the season in loss - Philadelphia Union
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy 2, Houston Dynamo 4 - Sunday, October 6, 2019 - LA Galaxy
- Toronto FC (1) - Columbus Crew SC (0) Post Game Summary - Toronto FC
- Orlando City Fall to Chicago Fire in Season Finale - Orlando City SC
- Quakes season comes to an end in Portland - San Jose Earthquakes
- RSL snap 'Caps three-match undefeated streak in season finale - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- FCC close season with a valiant road effort, earning a point with nine men for more than a half - FC Cincinnati
- Carlos Vela Breaks Goalscoring Record with Hat Trick to Capture 2019 MLS Golden Boot Presented by Audi - MLS
- Postgame Note: Los Angeles FC 3, Colorado Rapids 1 - Colorado Rapids
- Sporting Closes out 2019 MLS Season with Defeat at FC Dallas - Sporting Kansas City
- Revolution Fall to Atlanta United FC, 3-1, in Regular Season Finale - New England Revolution
- Post-Game Notes: Red Bulls Lose on the Road to Montreal, Finish Sixth in the East - New York Red Bulls
- Mike Jacobs Finds Strong Value in Top Spot in Allocation Ranking Order - Nashville SC
- Inter Miami CF Gain No.1 Pick in 2019 MLS Expansion Draft - MLS
- Storylines | City vs. Chicago Fire - Orlando City SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent D.C. United Stories
- D.C. United Win 2-1 against FC Cincinnati on the Road
- D.C. United Draw the Philadelphia Union 2-2 at Audi Field
- D.C. United Lose 2-1 to Chicago Fire FC on the Road
- D.C. United Acquire $50,000 in GAM from Inter Miami CF for Federico Higuain
- D.C. United Acquire An International Roster Slot from Sporting KC and Edison Flores Activated from Injured List