D.C. United Announce Preseason Friendly against the LA Galaxy on February 19
WASHINGTON - D.C. United and the LA Galaxy have announced a preseason friendly scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 19 at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, Calif. Kickoff is scheduled for 6 p.m. ET (3 p.m. PT). The match will be open to the public.
Tickets for the Feb. 19 preseason match against the LA Galaxy will go on sale to the public on Friday, Jan. 7 at 5 p.m. ET (2 p.m. PT). Fans can visit LAGalaxy.com to purchase tickets.
D.C. United's complete 2022 preseason schedule will be announced at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 5, 2022
- New England Revolution Announce 2022 Preseason Schedule - New England Revolution
- Minnesota United to Host SC Paderborn 07 in International Friendly - Minnesota United FC
- FC Cincinnati Sign Defender Raymon Gaddis - FC Cincinnati
- David Blitzer & Smith Entertainment Group to Purchase Real Salt Lake - MLS
- David Blitzer & Smith Entertainment Group to Purchase Real Salt Lake - Real Salt Lake
- Minnesota United Signs South African Forward Bongokuhle Hlongwane - Minnesota United FC
- Colorado Rapids Acquire Defender Aboubacar Keita from Columbus Crew - Colorado Rapids
- Columbus Crew Acquires up to $450,000 in Allocation Money from the Colorado Rapids in Exchange for Aboubacar Keita - Columbus Crew SC
- New York City FC Homegrown James Sands Loaned to Rangers FC - New York City FC
- 2022 eMLS League Series 1 Presented by Coca-Cola® Shifted to Virtual Event - FC Cincinnati
- LA Galaxy Announce Time Change for September 4 Home Match against Sporting Kansas City - LA Galaxy
- LA Galaxy Announce 2022 Preseason Games at Dignity Health Sports Park - LA Galaxy
- D.C. United Announce Preseason Friendly against the LA Galaxy on February 19 - D.C. United
- Toyota Stadium to Host 2022 SheBelieves Cup Final Doubleheader Featuring United States vs. Iceland, New Zealand vs. Czech Republic - FC Dallas
- CF Montréal Announces Changes to Training Camp Schedule - Club de Foot Montreal
- Revolution Announce Changes to Two Home Matches in June - New England Revolution
- MNUFC Match at New England Moved to June 19 - Minnesota United FC
- St. Louis City SC Announces Bradley Carnell as Club's First Head Coach - St. Louis City SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent D.C. United Stories
- D.C. United Lose 3-1 to Nashville SC at Audi Field
- D.C. United Acquire Chilean Winger Martín Rodríguez Using Targeted Allocation Money
- D.C. United Agree Terms with Atlas FC for the Permanent Transfer of Edison Flores
- D.C. United Awarded 2023 MLS All-Star Game Presented by Target
- D.C. United Establish Local Business Recognition Program