LA Galaxy Announce Time Change for September 4 Home Match against Sporting Kansas City
LOS ANGELES - The LA Galaxy today announced that their home match against Sporting Kansas City at Dignity Health Sports Park on Sunday, Sept. 4 will now kick off at 7:00 p.m. PT. Originally scheduled to begin at 5:00 p.m. PT, the Sept. 4 match against Sporting KC will feature a local television broadcast and will be streamed on ESPN+.
Single-game tickets for the Sept. 4 home match against Sporting Kansas City are available now at https://www.lagalaxy.com/tickets/.
Full local broadcast details for the 2022 MLS season schedule will be announced in the coming weeks.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 5, 2022
- New England Revolution Announce 2022 Preseason Schedule - New England Revolution
- Minnesota United to Host SC Paderborn 07 in International Friendly - Minnesota United FC
- FC Cincinnati Sign Defender Raymon Gaddis - FC Cincinnati
- David Blitzer & Smith Entertainment Group to Purchase Real Salt Lake - MLS
- David Blitzer & Smith Entertainment Group to Purchase Real Salt Lake - Real Salt Lake
- Minnesota United Signs South African Forward Bongokuhle Hlongwane - Minnesota United FC
- Colorado Rapids Acquire Defender Aboubacar Keita from Columbus Crew - Colorado Rapids
- Columbus Crew Acquires up to $450,000 in Allocation Money from the Colorado Rapids in Exchange for Aboubacar Keita - Columbus Crew SC
- New York City FC Homegrown James Sands Loaned to Rangers FC - New York City FC
- 2022 eMLS League Series 1 Presented by Coca-Cola® Shifted to Virtual Event - FC Cincinnati
- LA Galaxy Announce Time Change for September 4 Home Match against Sporting Kansas City - LA Galaxy
- LA Galaxy Announce 2022 Preseason Games at Dignity Health Sports Park - LA Galaxy
- D.C. United Announce Preseason Friendly against the LA Galaxy on February 19 - D.C. United
- Toyota Stadium to Host 2022 SheBelieves Cup Final Doubleheader Featuring United States vs. Iceland, New Zealand vs. Czech Republic - FC Dallas
- CF Montréal Announces Changes to Training Camp Schedule - Club de Foot Montreal
- Revolution Announce Changes to Two Home Matches in June - New England Revolution
- MNUFC Match at New England Moved to June 19 - Minnesota United FC
- St. Louis City SC Announces Bradley Carnell as Club's First Head Coach - St. Louis City SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent LA Galaxy Stories
- LA Galaxy Announce Programming Details for Home Match against Minnesota United FC on Wednesday, June 29
- LA Galaxy's June 25 Road Match against San Jose Earthquakes at Stanford Stadium Rescheduled for September 24
- LA Galaxy Fall 2-1 to Sacramento Republic FC in Quarterfinal Round of 2022 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup
- Liga MX and TUDN Announce Sellout for Campeón de Campeones Presentado Por Target on June 26 at Dignity Health Sports Park
- LA Galaxy Battle Back to Earn 1-1 Draw Against Portland Timbers at Dignity Health Sports Park on Saturday Afternoon