Revolution Announce Changes to Two Home Matches in June
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - The New England Revolution's MLS regular season matches originally scheduled for Saturday, June 18 vs. Minnesota United and Thursday, June 30 vs. Orlando City SC have been rescheduled. New England will now host Orlando City on Wednesday, June 15 at 7:30 p.m. ET, before welcoming Minnesota to Gillette Stadium on Sunday, June 19 at 8:00 p.m. ET.
The Revolution kick off the 2022 MLS regular season on Saturday, Feb. 26 with an away match against the Portland Timbers, before opening the home slate on Saturday, March 5 vs. FC Dallas. New England's complete 2022 MLS schedule is available here.
Prior to the MLS season, New England will open play in the 2022 Scotiabank Concacaf Champions League in the Round of 16 against Haitian side Cavaly AS. The first leg will be played on Tuesday, Feb. 15 (6:00 p.m. ET - FOX Sports, TUDN), with the second leg scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 22 at Gillette Stadium (6:00 p.m. ET - FOX Sports, TUDN).
Revolution Season Memberships for the 2022 MLS season are on sale now. Season Members enjoy savings on box office ticket prices, access to the best seating locations, complimentary VIP parking, Gillette Stadium ProShop discounts, and many more exclusive member benefits. Call 1-877-GET-REVS or email email@example.com to learn more.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 5, 2022
- New England Revolution Announce 2022 Preseason Schedule - New England Revolution
- Minnesota United to Host SC Paderborn 07 in International Friendly - Minnesota United FC
- FC Cincinnati Sign Defender Raymon Gaddis - FC Cincinnati
- David Blitzer & Smith Entertainment Group to Purchase Real Salt Lake - MLS
- David Blitzer & Smith Entertainment Group to Purchase Real Salt Lake - Real Salt Lake
- Minnesota United Signs South African Forward Bongokuhle Hlongwane - Minnesota United FC
- Colorado Rapids Acquire Defender Aboubacar Keita from Columbus Crew - Colorado Rapids
- Columbus Crew Acquires up to $450,000 in Allocation Money from the Colorado Rapids in Exchange for Aboubacar Keita - Columbus Crew SC
- New York City FC Homegrown James Sands Loaned to Rangers FC - New York City FC
- 2022 eMLS League Series 1 Presented by Coca-Cola® Shifted to Virtual Event - FC Cincinnati
- LA Galaxy Announce Time Change for September 4 Home Match against Sporting Kansas City - LA Galaxy
- LA Galaxy Announce 2022 Preseason Games at Dignity Health Sports Park - LA Galaxy
- D.C. United Announce Preseason Friendly against the LA Galaxy on February 19 - D.C. United
- Toyota Stadium to Host 2022 SheBelieves Cup Final Doubleheader Featuring United States vs. Iceland, New Zealand vs. Czech Republic - FC Dallas
- CF Montréal Announces Changes to Training Camp Schedule - Club de Foot Montreal
- Revolution Announce Changes to Two Home Matches in June - New England Revolution
- MNUFC Match at New England Moved to June 19 - Minnesota United FC
- St. Louis City SC Announces Bradley Carnell as Club's First Head Coach - St. Louis City SC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent New England Revolution Stories
- Carles Gil Earns 2022 ESPY Award Nomination for Best MLS Player
- New England Revolution Extend Midfielder Tommy McNamara Through 2025 MLS Season
- New England Revolution and Vancouver Whitecaps Play to Scoreless Draw
- Revolution Travel West to Face Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Sunday
- Revolution Academy: 2022 MLS NEXT Cup Playoff Preview