Columbus Crew SC's Broadcast Schedule of Re-Airs: May 11-17
COLUMBUS - Columbus Crew SC today announced that supporters can catch re-airs of two Crew SC matches this week via ColumbusCrewSC.com (Wednesday) and SportsTime Ohio (Saturday).
On Wednesday, May 13, ColumbusCrewSC.com will re-air the first leg of the 2015 MLS Cup Playoffs Eastern Conference Championship victory at home against the New York Red Bulls (original air date: November 22, 2015), with the stream set to start at 12:00 p.m. ET. Ahead of the match, on Tuesday, May 12, analyst Jordan Angeli is set to do an Instagram Live interview on the Crew SC Instagram account (@ColumbusCrewSC) with defender Harrison Afful, beginning at 3:00 p.m. ET to preview the re-air.
SportsTime Ohio is slated to re-air the first-ever match played at MAPFRE Stadium, a contest against the New England Revolution with the broadcast set to begin at 6:00 p.m. ET on Saturday, May 16 (original air date: May 15, 1999). The match is also set to stream via the FOX Sports GO App.
Major League Soccer's platform, MLS Unites, aims to bring the soccer community together during the COVID-19 pandemic. Next week's theme is MLS Unites to Celebrate Creativity. Crew SC content featured as part of last week's theme of MLS Unites to Thank Frontline and Essential Workers - including Crew SC Head Coach Caleb Porter's surprise call to a local health worker - can be viewed via the following link: https://bit.ly/3dpxCRX. Crew SC's additional digital programming includes a Kids Corner which features videos and activities for children; Home Workouts led by Kelly Roderick, Crew SC's Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach; The Breakdown, featuring analyst Jordan Angeli providing analysis of plays; and weekly #StayAtHome Recipes from registered team dietitian Jay Short. Crew SC supporters can also listen to the Club's weekly radio show, "Inside The Crew", on 97.1 The Fan every Tuesday at 8:00 p.m. ET.
Please see below for this week's schedule of Crew SC matches set to re-air on ColumbusCrewSC.com and SportsTime Ohio.
Wednesday, May 13 at 12:00 p.m. ET - ColumbusCrewSC.com
2015 MLS Cup Playoffs Eastern Conference Championship, Leg 1: Crew SC vs. New York Red Bulls - Original air date: November 22, 2015 | Crew SC defeats the New York Red Bulls 2-0 at MAPFRE Stadium, including scoring a goal within the first minute of the match.
Saturday, May 16 at 6:00 p.m. ET - SportsTime Ohio
Crew SC vs. New England Revolution - Original air date: May 15, 1999 | The Black & Gold's first-ever match at MAPFRE Stadium saw the Club defeat the New England Revolution 2-0 in front of a lively crowd.
NOTES: re-aired matches on ColumbusCrewSC.com will be geo-fenced to Crew SC's territory per Major League Soccer guidelines; re-aired matches on SportsTime Ohio will also stream on the FOX Sports GO App.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from May 11, 2020
- Nashville SC Players Partake in Voluntary Individual Workouts at Currey Ingram Academy - Nashville SC
- Minnesota United to Conduct Individual Voluntary Workouts at National Sports Center - Minnesota United FC
- Thrillers and Classics Headline MLS Heineken=C2=AE Rivalry Week: this Week in MLS - MLS
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: May 11, 2020 - FC Cincinnati
- Whitecaps FC Live Skills Clinics Welcome Clubs Across Canada and Abroad - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Atlanta United Training Update: May 11 - Atlanta United FC
- LAFC Launch the 'LAFC Food Delivery Service' Program - Los Angeles FC
- MLS Heineken Rivalry Week to Showcase Classic Matches and Groundbreaking New Digital Fan Experiences - MLS
- this Week in Orlando City History: May 11th-17th - Orlando City SC
- Columbus Crew SC's Broadcast Schedule of Re-Airs: May 11-17 - Columbus Crew SC
- Atlanta United's Franco Escobar and Paulo Neto advance to Championship Sunday of eMLS Tournament Special - Atlanta United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Columbus Crew SC Stories
- Columbus Crew SC Hosts Nashville SC Tomorrow in Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs Eastern Conference Semifinals Match
- Columbus Crew SC Provides COVID-19 Testing Update
- Columbus Crew SC Launches First Episode of New Docuseries "To96ther: a Collection of Inspiring Fan Stories"
- Columbus Crew SC's Jonathan Mensah Named to 2020 Major League Soccer Best XI Presented by the Home Depot
- Columbus Crew SC Duo Wins Goal of the Year and Save of the Year League Awards