COLORADO AVALANCHE REASSIGN FORWARD VLADISLAV KAMENEV TO SAN ANTONIO
SAN ANTONIO (Nov. 7, 2017) - The Colorado Avalanche have reassigned forward Vladislav Kamenev to the San Antonio Rampage (AHL). Additionally, the Rampage have reassigned forward Brady Shaw to the Colorado Eagles (ECHL).
Kamenev, 21, was a second-round selection of the Nashville Predators in the 2014 NHL Draft (42nd overall) and has spent the previous two campaigns with the Milwaukee Admirals (AHL). The Orsk, Russia, native has collected eight points (3g/5a) in 10 games with the Admirals this season, ranking second on the team in points and assists. He totaled 51 points (21g, 30a) in 2016-17, finishing second on the team in points, and third in both goals and assists.
Internationally, Kamenev led Russia to a silver medal at the 2016 IIHF World Junior Championship. Serving as team captain, he also led the squad with five goals in seven games at the tournament while finishing tied for third with six points.
Shaw, 25, began the 2017-18 season with the Colorado Eagles, collecting eight points (4g/4a) in six contests. The 6-foot-1, 200-pound forward appeared in two games with San Antonio this season, recording his first AHL goal on Oct. 28 vs. the San Diego Gulls.
San Antonio continues its five-game road trip with a contest against the Grand Rapids Griffins on Wednesday, Nov. 8 at 10 a.m. CT at Van Andel Arena. Individual and season tickets for the 2017-18 campaign are available and can be purchased by calling a Rampage representative at 210-444-5554 or online at SARampage.com . The 2017-18 season is presented by H-E-B and Wells Fargo.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 7, 2017
- NEWS Checkers to Host Carolina Football Night Benefiting - Charlotte Checkers
- CLEVELAND MONSTERS PARTICIPATE IN "MOVEMBER" FOR 7TH YEAR IN A ROW - Cleveland Monsters
- Manitoba Moose Kostalek Assigned to Jacksonville - Manitoba Moose
- Canucks Recall Forward Reid Boucher - Utica Comets
- Teddy Bear Toss 3-Packs on Sale Now - Bakersfield Condors
- COLORADO AVALANCHE REASSIGN FORWARD VLADISLAV KAMENEV TO SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio Rampage
- San Diego Gulls Announce Roster Move - San Diego Gulls
- P-Bruins Week in Review - Providence Bruins
- COYOTES RECALL SISLO, ASSIGN DOMINGUE TO TUCSON - Tucson Roadrunners
- Manitoba Moose Moose Launch Third Annual "Share the Warmth" - Manitoba Moose
- Sabres Recall Defenseman Redmond - Rochester Americans
- Canucks Recall Forward Brendan Gaunce from the Comets - Utica Comets
- Manitoba Moose Weekly - Manitoba Moose
- TORONTO MARLIES FORWARD MASON MARCHMENT NAMED CCM/AHL PLAYER OF THE WEEK - AHL
- Reign and Gulls Shift SoCal Series Back to San Diego Saturday - Ontario Reign
- MONSTERS Weekly - Cleveland Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Antonio Rampage Stories
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - Season Review
- San Antonio Finishes 2017-18 Season with 4-3 Shootout Victory over Texas
- Rampage Drop 4-2 Decision to Stars in Final Home Game of the Season
- Rampage Goaltender Spencer Martin Recalled to Colorado Avalanche During Stanley Cup Playoffs
- San Antonio Suffers 6-2 Loss to Grand Rapids