Chicago Dogs to Host Two "Bark at the Ballpark" Dog-Friendly Games at Impact Field July 10 and September 1
Rosemont, Ill. - The Chicago Dogs are thrilled to announce two "Bark at the Ballpark" dog-friendly games this season at Impact Field Tuesday, July 10 and Sunday, Sept. 1. During both games, fans and their furry family members can enjoy a variety of special activities honoring the four-legged guests in attendance.
The Anti-Cruelty Society will be on-site at Impact Field during both special games to educate fans on pet adoption, volunteering opportunities, pet fostering and microchip scanning.
The Chicago Dogs will face the Gary SouthShore Railcats during the July 10 "Bark at the Ballpark" doubleheader at Impact Field. Gates to the ballpark will open at 4 p.m. and the first game will start at 5:05 p.m. In addition to participating in a pet parade on the field in between games, fans can pose for "pawpurazzi" photos from Fetch Portraits or discuss their pet's medical care needs with a team of leading experts from Abell Animal Hospital. More information regarding festivities during the Sept. 1 "Bark at the Ballpark" game will be announced at a later date.
Tickets to both "Bark at the Ballpark" games are now available for $9-25. Tickets can be purchased on-site at the Impact Field box office, online at TheChicagoDogs.com or by calling 847-636-5450. All four-legged fans attending "Bark at the Ballpark" must be on a leash at all times, wear ID and rabies tags and have complete and current vaccinations.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from June 24, 2019
- Saints Power Their Way to 5-4 Victory over AirHogs - St. Paul Saints
- Dogs Sign Catcher Mitchell Kranson - Chicago Dogs
- RedHawks' Bret Helton Named AA Pointstreak Pitcher of the Week - Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks
- Murphy's Monster Week Earns Him American Association Pointstreak Player of the Week - St. Paul Saints
- Goldeyes Celebrate Ukrainian Culture on July 3rd - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Chicago Dogs to Host Two "Bark at the Ballpark" Dog-Friendly Games at Impact Field July 10 and September 1 - Chicago Dogs
- RailCats snap 6-game losing streak with 11-10 win over Saints on rainy Sunday night - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Saints Slog Through Night, Tie Franchise Record by Walking 12 in 11-10 Loss to RailCats - St. Paul Saints
- American Association Game Recaps - AA
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Dogs Stories
- Keon Barnum Selected as American Association MVP
- Dogs Drop Season Finale to St. Paul, Finish 59-41
- Victor Roache Earns Third Player of the Week Honor
- Keon Barnum, Victor Roache Named Postseason American Association All-Stars
- Dogs Fall To Saints On Barnum's Historic Night