Charters Named Royals' Group Sales and Retention Specialist
Reading, PA - The Reading Royals, proud ECHL affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers and Lehigh Valley Phantoms, announced Wednesday Caroline Charters has been named the Royals' Group Sales and Retention Specialist. In the role, Charters will drive group sales revenue by creating new business and maintaining relationships with existing accounts.
The Collegeville, PA native joins the Royals from the University of Delaware, where she helped execute alumni events for the school's athletic department. Charters has also worked for the Wilmington Blue Rocks' sales and marketing departments (Class-A Advanced - Carolina League).
"Speaking with [Director of Ticket Operations] Dakota Procyk, I am excited to continue the momentum the Royals have built up since transitioning to the BCCCA," Charters said. "I've always been passionate about working in sports and I look forward to helping our community experience the family-friendly and exciting atmosphere at Santander Arena."
"Caroline brings wide-ranging experience having worked for an NCAA athletic program as well as in minor league baseball," Procyk said. "We are thrilled she has joined our front office and look forward to her helping us 'Restore The Roar' in Berks and surrounding counties."
Charters graduated from the University of Delaware with a B.S. in Marketing and a B.S. in Sports Management.
Royals season memberships and mini-plans are available for 2019-20 by heading to royalshockey.com/restoretheroar, visiting the Royals Box Office at Santander Arena (700 Penn Street) and calling 610-898-7825. The first Royals' home game is Sat., Oct. 19 vs. Maine at 7:00 p.m., featuring a massive block party, games, food, drinks and a special "Downtown Alive" concert on Penn Street before the home opener.
For the latest team news, visit royalshockey.com/news, and follow the team on Facebook (Facebook.com/ReadingRoyals), Twitter (Twitter.com/ReadingRoyals) and Instagram (Instagram.com/ReadingRoyals). Use #RestoreTheRoar to join the conversation.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from July 10, 2019
- Charters Named Royals' Group Sales and Retention Specialist - Reading Royals
- Big Buzz: Walleye Sign Forward - Toledo Walleye
- Fournier Returns as Player/Assistant Coach - Wichita Thunder
- Garrett Cecere Returns to Mariners - Maine Mariners
- Harms Signed for 2019-20 - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Warsofsky Named Head Coach of Charlotte Checkers - South Carolina Stingrays
- Michael Neville Set to Return for Second Season with 'Blades - Florida Everblades
- Mariners Announce 2019-20 Promotional Schedule - Maine Mariners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Reading Royals Stories
- $6 Kids Tickets Enhance Family-Friendly Royals Experience
- Reading Native F Steven Swavely Agrees to AHL Deal with Phantoms
- Celebrity Bartending at Beverly Hills Tavern September 20
- Royals Renew Affiliation Partnership with Philadelphia Flyers
- Promotional Schedule Is Here, Single-Game Tix on Sale