Canadiens Recall Eight from Bulldogs
MONTREAL, QUE - Montreal Canadiens and Hamilton Bulldogs General Manager Marc Bergevin announced today that the Canadiens have recalled forwards Michael Bournival, Louis Leblanc and Petteri Nokelainen; defencemen Nathan Beaulieu, Greg Pateryn and Jarred Tinordi; and goaltenders Robert Mayer and Dustin Tokarski from the Bulldogs.
Bournival played 69 games this season for the Bulldogs recording 30 points (10 goals, 20 assists) and 26 penalty minutes.
Leblanc registered 18 points (10 goals 8 assists) and 53 penalty minutes in 62 games with the Bulldogs.
Nokelainen totaled four points (2 goals, 2 assists) and 21 penalty minutes in 17 games with the Bulldogs.
Beaulieu played 67 games with the Bulldogs tying for the lead in points with 31 (7 goals, 24 assists) while leading the team in assists and amassing 63 penalty minutes.
Pateryn notched 12 points (7 goals, 5 assists) and 27 penalty minutes in 39 games for the Bulldogs.
Tinordi played 67 games for the Bulldogs and posted 13 points (2 goals, 11 assists) and 71 penalty minutes.
Mayer finished his season with the Bulldogs with a 16-17-3 record, a 2.93 goals against average and a .908 save percentage.
Tokarski had a 26-16-4 record with a 2.38 goals against average, a .909 save percentage and six shutouts with the Bulldogs and the Syracuse Crunch.
All eight players will practice this week in Hamilton under the guidance of the Bulldogs' coaching staff. They will arrive in Montreal on Sunday, April 28th, 2013
For more information on how to join the Hamilton Bulldogs' team by becoming a season ticket holder, or for more information on Flex Pack tickets or group tickets, call 905-529-8500 or 1-866-DOGS-TIX, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.hamiltonbulldogs.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 22, 2013
- Falcons Weekly Notes - Springfield Falcons
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Canadiens Recall Eight from Bulldogs - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Four Phantoms Headed to Philly - Adirondack Phantoms
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Florida Panthers Recall Colby Robak - San Antonio Rampage
- Worcester Sharks 2012-13 Season Wrap up - Worcester Sharks Weekly - Worcester Sharks
- Florida Panthers Sign Logan Shaw to Entry-Level Contract - San Antonio Rampage
- Hogs Go Down Fighting, Finish Season with 42 Wins - Rockford IceHogs
- Portland Pirates Announce 20th Anniversary All-Time Team - Portland Pirates
- Coyotes Assign Chad Johnson and Nick Johnson to Portland - Portland Pirates
- Iowa Wild to hit the ice this fall - Iowa Wild
- Hellberg Named AHL Player of the Week - Milwaukee Admirals
- Minnesota Wild Recalls Dowell, Harding and Veilleux from Houston - Houston Aeros
- San Antonio Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Milwaukee's Magnus Hellberg Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Savard Assigned to Falcons - Springfield Falcons
- The Rock Report - St. John's IceCaps
- Whale Weekly, April 22-28 - Connecticut Whale
- Jets Recall Redmond from Conditioning Assignment with IceCaps - St. John's IceCaps
- Last-Day Ticket Punch - Hershey Bears
- Bruins Announce Dates for Conference Quarterfinals - Providence Bruins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.