Bucks Request Waivers on Jaylen Morris
The Milwaukee Bucks have requested waivers on Two-Way guard Jaylen Morris.
Originally signed to a Two-Way contract on July 31, Morris appeared in four games with the Bucks this season and averaged 2.5 points, 1.3 rebounds and 1.0 assist in 7.1 minutes per game. Morris also played in 13 games (all starts) with the Bucks' G League affiliate, the Wisconsin Herd, and averaged 14.1 points, 4.6 rebounds, 2.3 assists and 1.2 steals per contest.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 14, 2019
- Another Huge Night from Delgado Not Enough, Clippers Lose to Mad Ants - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Mad Ants Secure Fifth Win in Six Games - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Long Island's Murphy and Capital City's Robinson Suspended - G League
- Bucks Request Waivers on Jaylen Morris - Wisconsin Herd
- New York Knicks Sign Kadeem Allen to Two-Way Contract - Westchester Knicks
- McRae Awarded NBA G League Player of the Week - Capital City Go-Go
- BayHawks Announce Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration - Erie BayHawks
- Macura Transferred to Greensboro - Greensboro Swarm
- Herd Becomes Wisconsin Curd on January 18 - Wisconsin Herd
- Jaylen Adams, Alex Poythress Transferred to Atlanta - Erie BayHawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wisconsin Herd Stories
- Wisconsin Herd Relieves Jordan Brady from Head Coaching Duties
- Christian Wood Comes up Big in Fourth to Give Herd Win over Magic
- Herd Wins Double-Overtime Thriller against Blue Coats
- Wisconsin Herd Teams up with Bergstrom Automotive to Support Make-A-Wish Wisconsin
- Herd Falls to Lakers Down the Stretch