Bordeleau reassigned to Blades, then recalled back to AHL's Milwaukee Admirals
ESTERO, FL - Florida Everblades president and general manager Craig Brush along with head coach Malcolm Cameron announced today that forward Patrick Bordeleau was reassigned to the Everblades by the Lake Erie Monsters of the American Hockey League then recalled to the AHL's Milwaukee Admirals.
For Bordeleau the call-up to the Milwaukee is his fifth trip to the AHL this season after previously spending time in Albany and Springfield as well. Combined Bordeleau has played in 13 games during which he has collected three assists and 35 penalty minutes.
The 23-year-old heads to Milwaukee having picked up 13 points (4g, 9a) and 81 PIM in 29 games with the Everblades this season. The Montreal, Quebec native began this season with the Augusta Lynx where he played in 18 games, notching 10 points (4g, 6a) before the club ceased operations.
In separate transactions, the Everblades today release rookie forward Mike Reich and defenseman Drew Paris from their amateur tryout contracts. Reich played four games with the Everblades scoring his first pro goal on March 28 as his lone point and registering 18 penalty minutes. Paris also played in four games with the Everblades picking up two assists.
BEWARE OF THE BITE! Action You Can Sink Your Teeth Into! Individual tickets to Kelly Cup Playoff games "A" & "B" on April 10 & 11 are on sale now! Visit the Germain Arena Box Office M-F from 10-6 to purchase tickets, or order online at www.ticketmaster.com. Visit www.floridaeverblades.com and www.germainarena.com or call 239-948-PUCK for more information on group ticket packages, pricing and upcoming Germain Arena events.
The Everblades return to action on Friday, April 10 when they host the Gwinnett Gladiators at 7:30 p.m. in Game 1 of the South Division semi-finals from Germain Arena.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 6, 2009
- Condors surge into playoffs - Bakersfield Condors
- Gongalsky Returns, Playoff Roster Announced - Stockton Thunder
- Condors Month-long Blood Drive a life saving success - Bakersfield Condors
- Steelheads Announce 2009 Playoff Roster - Idaho Steelheads
- Grizzlies Add Bo Cheesman For Playoffs - Utah Grizzlies
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Bordeleau reassigned to Blades, then recalled back to AHL's Milwaukee Admirals - Florida Everblades
- Rays Start Playoffs Thursday - South Carolina Stingrays
- Trenton's Kowalsky Receives John Brophy Award As ECHL Coach of the Year - ECHL
- Salmon Kings To Face Idaho In Round One Of Playoffs - Victoria Salmon Kings
- Phoenix Concludes Four-Year Tenure as a Member of the ECHL - Phoenix RoadRunners
- Bombers Weekly News - Dayton Bombers
- Steelheads Set Playoff Schedule - Idaho Steelheads
- Stingrays Add Forward Ricci - South Carolina Stingrays
- Devils set to embark on Kelly Cup Playoffs against the Elmira Jackals - Trenton Devils
- Cyclones Claim North Division Title - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Kelly Cup Playoff Roster Requirements, Guidelines - ECHL
- Thunder Faces Ontario, Playoff Tickets On Sale Now - Stockton Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Florida Everblades Stories
- Everblades Release Top Six Promo Dates for 2019-20 Season
- Scoring Phenom Blake Winiecki to Return for Second Season
- Milwaukee Admirals Sign Goaltender Cam Johnson to Two-Way Deal
- Michael Neville Set to Return for Second Season with 'Blades
- Milwaukee Admirals Ink Trio to AHL Contracts