Boomers and Rascals Washed Out
Scheduled to play a Wednesday doubleheader in Missouri, the Schaumburg Boomers, presented by Wintrust Community Banks, were suspended due to heavy rain, thunder and lightning in the top of the second inning with the River City Rascals leading 4-1. The first game will be completed at 5:05pm on Thursday followed by a second contest. Both games will be seven innings in length. The third game of the series will be made up at a later date in Schaumburg.
• Discuss this story on the Frontier League message board...
Frontier League Stories from July 17, 2019
- Everything Comes Together as Wild Things Take Series - Washington Wild Things
- Anderson Shines as Miners Shut out Grizzlies - Southern Illinois Miners
- Grizzlies Shut out in Marion - Gateway Grizzlies
- Big Third Inning Fells ThunderBolts in 8-0 Loss - Windy City ThunderBolts
- Boomers and Rascals Washed Out - Schaumburg Boomers
- Grizzlies Top Miners in Opener - Gateway Grizzlies
- Bullpen Dominates in Loss to Gateway - Southern Illinois Miners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Schaumburg Boomers Stories
- White Sox Select Boomers Stadium as Training Site for the 2020 Season
- Gary SouthShore RailCats, Schaumburg Boomers to Add Black Lives Matters Patches to Team Jerseys
- All-Star Nieporte Returns for 2020
- Eddie Jackson Charity Softball Game Returns Next Summer
- Boomers Announce 2020 Schedule