Bombers and Perimeter Aviation Launch NFL Experience for First Nations Youth
WINNIPEG, MB. - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers, in partnership with On Ice Entertainment, Perimeter Aviation and Exchange Income Corporation, will welcome 30 youth and members from First Nations communities to the August 22nd Oakland Raiders vs Green Bay Packers Week 3 pre-season NFL game.
An extension of the program ran at each Blue Bombers home game, youth from Northern Manitoban communities will be treated to a VIP experience for youth and members of the communities.
The program is in support of the Northern Manitoba communities' Suicide Prevention and Stay in School initiatives as a reward for leadership and favourable school attendance.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from August 20, 2019
- Eskimos Make Roster Moves - Edmonton Eskimos
- Bombers and Perimeter Aviation Launch NFL Experience for First Nations Youth - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- BC Lions Sign Two Including DL Jonathan Newsome - B.C. Lions
- Blue Bombers Sign Defensive End McCalister - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Reggie Begelton Honoured by CFL - Calgary Stampeders
- Vernon Adams Jr. Among CFL Players of the Week - Montreal Alouettes
- RedBlacks Fill out Practice Roster - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Trevor Harris Named CFL Player of the Week - Edmonton Eskimos
- Vernon Adams Jr., Trevor Harris and Reggie Begelton named Shaw CFL Top Performers - CFL
- Tiger-Cats Release Two - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.