Austin Spurs Receive Two-Way Flex-Transfer Adam Mokoka from Chicago Bulls
AUSTIN, Texas - The Austin Spurs today announced that the team has received guard Adam Mokoka as a Two-Way flex-transfer from the Chicago Bulls.
Mokoka (6-4/190) has appeared in seven games for Chicago this season, totaling 11 points, 4 rebounds and 4 assists in 42.4 minutes. Originally from France, he signed a Two-Way contract with the Bulls in June 2019. During the 2019-20 season, he averaged 10.9 points, 5.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists in 32.2 minutes in 31 games (30 starts) for the Windy City Bulls and 2.9 points and 0.9 rebounds in 10.2 minutes in 11 games for the Chicago Bulls.
Prior to Chicago, Mokoka played internationally in Serbia and France.
Mokoka will be available for Austin's game on Sunday, Feb. 28 when the team faces the Santa Cruz Warriors at 10 a.m. CT. He will wear No. 6 for the Spurs.
NBA teams without an NBA G League affiliate participating in Orlando have the opportunity to assign roster players and transfer Two-Way players using the league's flexible assignment and Two-Way rules.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 27, 2021
- Wolves Win 123-114 against the Hustle - Iowa Wolves
- Timely Errors Cost Knicks Game over Raptors - Westchester Knicks
- Warriors Extend Win Streak to Seven Games with 108-88 Win over Nets - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Reed Scores Rookie Career-High 35 Points against Oklahoma City - Delaware Blue Coats
- Blue Uses Fourth-Quarter Push to Take Down Blue Coats - Oklahoma City Blue
- Blue Coats Defeated by Oklahoma City - Delaware Blue Coats
- Austin Spurs Receive Two-Way Flex-Transfer Adam Mokoka from Chicago Bulls - Austin Spurs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Austin Spurs Stories
- Tre Jones Named to All-NBA G League Third Team
- Austin Spurs' Galen Robinson Jr. Receives 2020-21 NBA G League Jason Collier Sportsmanship Award
- Spurs Close Season with Playoff Loss to Delaware
- Spurs Close Regular Season, Prepare for Playoff
- Spurs Clinch Playoff Berth with 119-98 Win