Austin Defeats Mexico City Capitanes
CEDAR PARK, Texas (Nov. 18, 2021) - The Austin Spurs defeated Mexico City Capitanes by a final score of 99-91 on Thursday night.
San Antonio Spurs assignee Josh Primo recorded 11 points and 3 assists. Two-way player Devontae Cacok posted 16 points, 17 rebounds and 4 assists, and two-way player Joe Wieskamp finished with 22 points and 5 rebounds.
Six Spurs players scored in double figures: Wieskamp (22), Morris (21), Cacok (16), Dotson (12), Primo (11) and Holman (10).
Gary Clark led Mexico City with 18 points.
The 2021-22 Austin Spurs season is presented by SWBC.
The Austin Spurs will face the Rio Grande Valley Vipers on the road on Wednesday, Nov. 24 at 7:30 p.m. CT. The game will be broadcast live on ESPN+.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 19, 2021
- Stars Come up Short against Warriors - Salt Lake City Stars
- Santa Cruz Holds on in Final Minute to Beat Salt Lake City, 116-111 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Long Island Nets Fall Short to Raptors 905 in Friday Night Matchup - Long Island Nets
- Greensboro Swarm Lose to Lakeland Magic - Greensboro Swarm
- Maine Turns Expo into Blowout City - Maine Celtics
- Knicks Garner First Win of the Season Versus Nets, 104-98 - Westchester Knicks
- Mad Ant Justin Anderson Named to USA World Cup Qualifying Team - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Stockton Kings Partners with Oasis Cares for Annual Turkey Distribution - Stockton Kings
- Important Update for Fans Attending a Greensboro Swarm Game - Greensboro Swarm
- Austin Defeats Mexico City Capitanes - Austin Spurs
- Clips Fall to Red-Hot Blue Despite Ibaka's Big Night - Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario
- Omoruyi's Big First Half Proves Too Much for Memphis - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.