Important Update for Fans Attending a Greensboro Swarm Game
(GREENSBORO, N.C.) - The Greensboro Swarm, the NBA G League affiliate of the Charlotte Hornets, today announced an update to the important information for fans attending home games at the Fieldhouse at the Greensboro Coliseum Complex.
First and foremost, the organization asks that fans who are not feeling well, or who have recently been exposed to COVID-19, stay home.
Updates and reminders of policies that fans should be aware of include:
NBA Protocol: As a part of the league-wide health and safety protocols, the NBA G League is requiring that all fans seated within 15 feet of the court, the player benches and/or the scorer's table must (1) be masked, unless actively eating or drinking, and (2) either be fully vaccinated or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result from either a PCR test sampled within 48 hours prior to the game or a rapid antigen test sampled the day of the game. At-home tests will not be accepted.
Mask Policy: It is recommended for fans outside of the NBA's 15 feet of the court protocol to wear a mask while attending a game at the Fieldhouse. It is recommended that a mask is only removed when actively eating or drinking. Employees of the Greensboro Swarm and Greensboro Coliseum Complex are required to wear a mask while working.
Autographs: Due to an abundance of caution to ensure the health and safety of everyone at a Greensboro Swarm event, no in-person autographs will be permitted.
Additionally, fans are encouraged to visit gsoswarm.com/WelcomeBack for additional health and safety information.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from November 19, 2021
- Stars Come up Short against Warriors - Salt Lake City Stars
- Santa Cruz Holds on in Final Minute to Beat Salt Lake City, 116-111 - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Long Island Nets Fall Short to Raptors 905 in Friday Night Matchup - Long Island Nets
- Greensboro Swarm Lose to Lakeland Magic - Greensboro Swarm
- Maine Turns Expo into Blowout City - Maine Celtics
- Knicks Garner First Win of the Season Versus Nets, 104-98 - Westchester Knicks
- Mad Ant Justin Anderson Named to USA World Cup Qualifying Team - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Stockton Kings Partners with Oasis Cares for Annual Turkey Distribution - Stockton Kings
- Important Update for Fans Attending a Greensboro Swarm Game - Greensboro Swarm
- Austin Defeats Mexico City Capitanes - Austin Spurs
- Clips Fall to Red-Hot Blue Despite Ibaka's Big Night - Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario
- Omoruyi's Big First Half Proves Too Much for Memphis - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.