Atlanta Hawks Assign Hunter to Anaheim Arsenal
NEW YORK (Feb. 17, 2009) - Atlanta Hawks rookie Othello Hunter was assigned to the Anaheim Arsenal, the Hawks' NBA Development League affiliate. NBA players have been assigned to the NBA D-League 24 times this season.
Hunter, a 6-8 forward from Ohio State, has played in 10 games this season for Atlanta, scoring six points and grabbing seven rebounds in 33 minutes. In 76 career games for the Buckeyes, Hunter averaged 7.8 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.3 blocks.
Hunter will join the Arsenal on Wednesday, February 18th as they take on the Rio Grande Valley Vipers at The Arena at the Anaheim Convention Center with tip off at 7:00 p.m. Call (714) 635-2255 for more information.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 17, 2009
- Colorado Zaps Energy - Colorado 14ers
- Energy Fall in Game One of Road Trip - Iowa Wolves
- Skyforce Outlast the Mad Ants in Overtime Thriller - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Toros Clip D-Fenders at Buzzer - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Vipers Launch Spanish Portion of Website - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- 66ers Game Time Change Friday - Tulsa 66ers
- Anaheim Arsenal Weekly - Anaheim Arsenal
- Atlanta Hawks Assign Hunter to Anaheim Arsenal - Anaheim Arsenal
- Grizzlies Reassign Hamed Haddadi To D-League's Dakota Wizards - Dakota Wizards
- Atlanta's Hunter Assigned To Anaheim Arsenal; Memphis' Haddadi Re-Assigned To Dakota Wizards - G League
- Flash Point - Utah Flash
- BayHawks Announce Entertainment Stimulus Plan - Erie BayHawks
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.