Arsenal Week In Review
March 17, 2009 - vs. Bakersfield - L 94-111
High Scorer: Cameron Bennerman 18 High Rebounder: Kedrick Brown 6
March 18, 2009 - vs. Sioux Falls - L 98-101
High Scorer: Cedric Bozeman 32 High Rebounders: Marcus Campbell 10
Malick Badiane 10
March 20, 2009 - vs. Iowa - L 121-122 OT
High Scorer: Kedrick Brown 32 High Rebounder: Marcus Campbell 18
March 22, 2009 - @ Colorado - L 99-128
High Scorer: Cedric Bozeman 27 High Rebounder: Malick Badiane 9
ARSENAL PLAYER OF THE WEEK
CEDRIC BOZEMAN - #00 - G
Bozeman has posted season-high numbers in the month of March by posting 32 points (3/18), collecting 16 rebounds (3/4), and dishing out 8 assists (3/4). He is averaging 24.6 points points, 6.8 boards, and 5.8 assists in the month of March
BREAK THE RECORD NIGHT
March 20th saw the Arsenal host the Iowa Energy during 'Break the Record Night' and the night was almost a complete success. The Arsenal intended to break their previous attendance record of 3,151 and broke it by 2,077. The Arsenal fought the Central Division leaders until the very end, taking the Energy to overtime before falling to the dismay of over 5,228 Arsenal fans in attendance.
A special thanks goes out to all the groups who came out to attend this very special night. The crowd gave a standing ovation to the cancer survivors who were recognized with a 'victory lap' around the court and the widow of Coach Foley led the crowd in a moment of silence to honor the local coaching legend.
The Arsenal hit the road for a two-week road trip and return to Anaheim for an April 8 (7pm) game which will wrap up their home games for the year.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 23, 2009
- Rockets Sign White for Remainder of Season - Anaheim Arsenal
- Nathan Jawai Recalled To Toronto Raptors - Idaho Stampede
- Dakota Wizards Host First Ever Hotcakes N' Hoops - Dakota Wizards
- Our Community Rocks Food Drive To Continue At Skyforce Home Games - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Arsenal Shatter Attendance Record - Anaheim Arsenal
- Rudy Tomjanovich to Open Weekend Festivities on Coach's Show - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Flash Point - Utah Flash
- Colorado 14ers Weekly Update - Colorado 14ers
- Arsenal Week In Review - Anaheim Arsenal
- 66ers Community Initiatives This Week - Tulsa 66ers
- Oklahoma City Thunder Recall D.J. White from Tulsa - Tulsa 66ers
- Albuquerque's Will Conroy Named D-League Performer Of The Week - G League
- Iowa's Courtney Sims Called Up To New York Knicks - G League
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.